Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rainy Day?

Rainy Daze

Want to ask my OC Rainy Day something? Do so here! (if you want to :rarity:)

1651020726_RainyForest.thumb.png.f1527fcc1e7ddabd6dea1a52b8551e03.png

Here's a lovely image of her done by the amazing @WWolf <3 The awkward superimposing into a forest done by me :blush:

Edited by Rainy Day
  • Brohoof 3

33 minutes ago, WWolf said:

Thanks for the credit :) .How many scarves do you have? Also, how do you feel when it hasn’t rained in a while?

I have six scarves but I usually wear the same one :sealed: 

When it hasn't rained in a while I start to feel very fed up :dry: Especially when it's autumn or winter when you'd expect it to rain more :angry:

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Greetings, @Rainy Day!

How are you?

I was wondering: What is your special talent? 

Thank You *so* much for answering my question! :D

Hi @Sparklefan1234!

I am doing quite well today, been taking a lot of time out for myself before the workload gets too much :wacko:

I'm actually quite confused as to what my special talent is :( My cutie mark is a sun and moon with rain clouds which everyone assumed just meant I would be a weather pony like my parents but I've never enjoyed it :yuck:

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Rainy Day said:

Hi @Sparklefan1234!

I am doing quite well today, been taking a lot of time out for myself before the workload gets too much :wacko:

I'm actually quite confused as to what my special talent is :( My cutie mark is a sun and moon with rain clouds which everyone assumed just meant I would be a weather pony like my parents but I've never enjoyed it :yuck:

I'm *so* sorry to hear that and I hope you find what brings you joy sooner rather than later. 

That brings me to my next question: Since being a weather pony doesn't interest you, what would you like to do instead? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm *so* sorry to hear that and I hope you find what brings you joy sooner rather than later. 

That brings me to my next question: Since being a weather pony doesn't interest you, what would you like to do instead? 

I like going out for hikes and camping, and playing with animals :squee: I'm also into music and play some myself but I don't think I'm very good :(

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Rainy Day said:

I like going out for hikes and camping, and playing with animals :squee: I'm also into music and play some myself but I don't think I'm very good :(

You could be a camp counselor! :love: How does that sound? 

54 minutes ago, LyraLover 💚 said:

Good afternoon, Rainy! I hope you're having a great day! :fluttershy:

Do you have a favorite vacation destination in Equestria? :grin:

Thank you :mlp_rarity: I hope you're having a great day too ! 

Apart from Ponyville I've never been to anywhere besides Trotland. I actually hadn't even been to Trottingham before :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, bubbleteapony said:

Hi Rainy!

Do you like reading books? And if so, what's your favorite place to curl up in with one?

Hi!

I LOVE reading! I would say my favourite place to read is on the sofa with a quilt and some music on in the background :P

• Brohoof 1