Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you know about France?

Cursed-Fate

I know one city besides Paris in France which is Bordeaux. Also, they had a lot of colonies in Africa and even went to war with their Indochinese colonies in Asia and Algeria.  I also now that Charles De Gaulle was french

• Brohoof 2

I know some geography, history, and famous people from France, but maybe it's better if I share my personal experience instead.

I was in France when visiting my sister and brother-in-law, when the latter worked at CERN in Geneva. I know it's in Switzerland, but they lived in a small town in France near the border. That town was a very nice and quiet place. I ate local food called Fondue (it's basically bread dipped in melted cheese). The interesting thing I noticed was a special playing field, where old men played some strange ball game.

• Brohoof 1

It was home to a Celtic people known as the Gauls back in ancient times, used to be an empire when Napoleon was around, and has sadly been saddled with the stereotype of being a nation of cowards, despite evidence to the contrary throughout history (Like the aforementioned Napoleon). 

It's also home to Ankama, a French company that created the two MMORPG's, Dofus and Wakfu.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

I know where it is located on a world map, what the capital city is, its national dish, and that the Eiffel Tower resides in the capital city. Oh, and what the flag looks like.

Edited by The Wife of Law

i know a lot about french cathedrals and castles because of french class, i've been learning it for like four years but i can't speak worth a damn 

pour les groupes de musique je connais juste bérurier noir et pomme