Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Illiad's literary request shop!

Illiad Easle

Hello all!

I'm looking to see what sort of interest there would be in written commissions, so I figure the best way to find out would be to offer some for free!

Plus I get to build up a portfolio for later,

Anywho, if you need help writing something or just want a scene/description/backstory/storyline written for you, feel free to post down below!

• Brohoof 1

@CameoShadowness

I am a horse of fortune and fate, and I have no friends.

A life of adventure and grave mistakes, yet I have no friends.

The noble ones all pass on, still I have no friends.

None can understand my pain, as I have no friends.

I have seen glory and despair, all hollow to me,

Because I have no friends.

How's that?

@Scar

2 minutes ago, Scar said:

I'd love for you to try something with my character of Cali

What do you have in mind?

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@CameoShadowness

How's that?

@Scar

What do you have in mind?

Hmmm let's say what her 'first' moments in equestria are like after she came through that portal as a human, as we were talking about during our rp. 

• Brohoof 1

@Scar

2 minutes ago, Scar said:

let's say what her 'first' moments in equestria are like after she came through that portal as a human,

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong on any of these assumptions:

The moments leading up to her arrival were violent, she and her friends were attacked when she left. Perhaps the attack knocked her into the portal?

I envision her arriving somewhere secluded, but to not be cliche lets say she landed on a beach near where you've placed the golden door.

Do you want her already speaking Equestrian? or did she learn Equestrian during her time there?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Illiad Easle said:

@Scar

Hmm, correct me if I'm wrong on any of these assumptions:

The moments leading up to her arrival were violent, she and her friends were attacked when she left. Perhaps the attack knocked her into the portal?

I envision her arriving somewhere secluded, but to not be cliche lets say she landed on a beach near where you've placed the golden door.

Do you want her already speaking Equestrian? or did she learn Equestrian during her time there?

Equestrian? As far as I thought I believe they just spoke regular English. 

I also envision her arriving somewhere secluded. Maybe an empty field somewhere in the middle of now-where or outside some small town in the woods. 

@Scar

Pain.

It wasn't something Cali was too familiar with, she had thought that she had fully moved past such things. But these creatures... 

Inwardly she shuddered as the image of her friend's eardrums popping went through her head. She couldn't do anything to help her, she had spent all her magic to build the portal, and as such was helpless when she and her friends were attacked, forcing her into the portal they had made.

She had imagined that the portal would have been faster to move through, it felt like she had been falling forever, like she might continue falling...

Suddenly, like waking up from a dream, she wasn't falling anymore. Sitting up she found herself on a grassy knoll, it was dark, but not terribly so, something like just after sunset, or just before dawn. There were stars... so many stars... yet they all seemed alien to her.

For the first time in a long while, Cali was afraid. Lost and alone, despite being a familiar state to her, was somehow unwelcome this time.

Her eye caught a glimpse of light on the horizon, it looked like a town. Towns meant people, and although the night wasn't too cold, towns also meant warmth.

How's that?

• Brohoof 1

On 10/15/2020 at 7:13 PM, Illiad Easle said:

@CameoShadowness

How's that?

ooooh, spoopy. Kinda an interesting twist on the idea.

• Brohoof 1