Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Favorite Mute Characters?

Cirrus.

So of course Vinyl Scratch is probably top in the MLP fandom, but this isn't Sugarcube Corner.

1404258246_vinylscratch.png.173be2bf63c67cad5f7f21c81790802a.png

Two of my favorite mute characters are Gromit from Wallace and Gromit and Plank from Ed Edd n Eddy

post-24370-0-07328900-1395255756_thumb.jpgplank.png.ef2d6dfd32ecb5241a2dca193810757f.png

So, what are some of your favorite mute characters?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Wile E. Coyote.

I totally forgot about him! :laugh:

6 hours ago, Megas said:

image.png.71f3b49e450d9af967005ebcd2587945.png

@Megas  Looks very cool, but don't be "mute" about who it is and from what?

***EDIT*** how did you even post just a picture without 20 characters anyways?!?^_^

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 2

One I can think of that is one of my favorite is the super silent type,  Snakeyes!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNdPXOfribpTNYLbT6dny

I love it how Scarlet can just literally reads his mind without knowing his expressions or hand gestures.

• Brohoof 1

On 10/18/2020 at 1:00 AM, Light Blade said:

Not a fan of silent protagonists. But one is an exception.

Doom_Slayer.png

I like the one they did for Doom 2016. But Eternal was odd, some of the back story etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Marvel's Black Bolt can speak (in fact, it's his superpower), but he causes so much destruction when he does speak that he rarely ever does so. So, I suppose you could say he's mute. I like him a lot.

As for a secondary character? There's a deaf and mute mediator named Riva who appears in one episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation. Riva is an underrated one-off character. He uses telepathy to communicate through his three interpreters...

Spoiler

until the interpreters are suddenly killed, which requires Riva to find an alternate way to communicate with the two opposing factions on Solais V.

pucca and garu from pucca. the jetflix version is annoying but i really love the Netflix adaptation. When they added Ayo as Ring Ring's assistant it made the series so much better lol. That man is a savage lololol.