Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would my cutie mark be?

Props Valroa

I don't know if this is the right section for such a thing but, I'll challenge those reading this to say what my cutie mark would be or to draw it. I'll tell you about my personality and the reader can be the judge of that. 

I am fascinated with alternate history, world building, other worlds and dimensions, as well as dreams. I am also fascinated by planets and celestial bodies. I am extremely obsessive and worrying over some issues, but the most obsessed thing of all is going back in time to fix personal mistakes and wrongs, and to reveal the nature of the future to those of the past. My dreams are incredibly detailed and always revolve around time travel, and other dimensions aswell as people in my life. I have a rather passionate side in making people see things from my point of view, I'm incredibly stubborn and loyal to those who deserve it, I always worry over the simplest things yet I hide that behind a smile or a stone cold face. I obsess over those who have my eye, but generally most fearful of potential consequences in relationships and friendships over past events. I hold grudges for a very very long time and I always remember what has has happened, forgiving yet the pain of whatever would still always remain. I see everything as surreal and having certain surreal-vibes to it. I always wonder about the unknown.

Edited by Scar

@Scar

Asking for other opinions on something like this would be better executed through a status update or blog entry. As once your question has been answered, the thread no longer serves a purpose.

Locking.

• The topic was locked