Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

♡ hey there everypony! ♡

inactiveaccount101

@You 

Hello there!!
(Love the saitama pfp!) :squee:

thank you so much for the kind words, and thank you so much for even taking a look at my website!

if only I could actually learn to code....... I think I’ll stick to the ponies for now! :laugh:

And thank you so much!
I agree, it’s so strange to think about how there are so many age demographics all interested in one show!
(Strange in the best way possible, plus when it comes to our ponies I couldn’t blame a soul for loving them!) ^_^
I know for me growing up, I  actually saw the older demographics as being the target audience for a long time because it was so widely popular within those age frames, I actually believe I was one of the only people growing up within both my elementary and school years actually being openly into it!

it’s wonderful to see how many people have been brought together over it!
Like for me, MLP would probably be the equivalent of classic cartoons that the older generations may have even grown up with!
(although admittedly, I had my fair share of Animaniacs and such so it’s not pony exclusive!) :muffins:

and that’s really cool, I actually believe I’ve heard about that game in passing! I had no idea about that particular character though, what a coincidence!! 
thank you again for the kind words, I hope you have an amazing day! :coco:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Junko said:

@Splashee® HEHEHE i assure you! this is indeed, very true! :yay:

I'll wake up from this dream full of cute G5 ponies soon, it's very likely to just be a dream. And yes, I totally want your ponies to be the official G5 style. Not many can take original character work, and improve so much on them, like you have!

Let me keep dreaming! Life can wait :LunaMCM:

8 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

I'll wake up from this dream full of cute G5 ponies soon, it's very likely to just be a dream. And yes, I totally want your ponies to be the official G5 style. Not many can take original character work, and improve so much on them, like you have!

Let me keep dreaming! Life can wait :LunaMCM:

AHHH! 

That’s most definitely one of the most amazing compliments I could’ve ever gotten!
It means the world to me that you and others enjoy my artwork, as the entire reason I make it is to have others enjoy it! :coco:

Ever since I was really little I’ve been drawing ponies, and it means the universe to me that I can do it now years later and have people appreciate them just as much as I do! Thank you so much for your kind words, I can’t wait to supply as much art as I can! :mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 2