Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Junko's Art Gallery

inactiveaccount101

@Splashee® WHY THANK YOU! :wub:

In the future I would absolutely love to have some sort of position within the franchise, hopefully as the series progresses that might become a reality somewhere in the future! (a girl can dream!)

however, until then I am more than happy with supplying fellow fans with any and all pony art I can create!!!

thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me!  I can’t wait to start uploading more! :Rara:

• Brohoof 3

• The title was changed to Junko's Art Gallery
(edited)

Disguised Queen Chrysalis! i went very bright with this one, shes rearing but it kinda looks bipedal :bea:
oh well! :fluttershy:   

large (3).png

@Zero AH! im sorry, but i accidently posted out of my thread :sealed: AH! sorry, im still getting used to the interface i suppose :')

can you maybe tell me how i can post properly in there :"0 sorry for the bother! :') 

Edited by Junko
  • Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, Junko said:

@Zero AH! im sorry, but i accidently posted out of my thread :sealed: AH! sorry, im still getting used to the interface i suppose :')

can you maybe tell me how i can post properly in there :"0 sorry for the bother! :') 

it's all good! you just wanna post your art in this topic, like how you would normally reply (:

18 minutes ago, Junko said:

@Zero wow that's so cool!! thank you so much! :wub: i'm so excited to start posting in it! 

2187955.gif

like right here! just post your art instead of the gif!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, I love your art style so much! It's so adorable and you really capture the spirit of these little ponies! I can't wait to see more of your content! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Junko said:

2423319.thumb.png.ff0b3b3d2d8431c3debdef4671187f63.png

sometimes Twilight just needs to ramble, and Celestia is always happy to take her up on the offer! 

So extremely cute help :blush:

• Brohoof 1