Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Junko's Art Gallery

inactiveaccount101

16 hours ago, Junko said:

2459373.png.ab9e02e352ca5db822f75e1315c32454.png

this was based off of the confrontation between Nightmare Moon and Twilight in the first two parter of season 1, the feelings and atmosphere there will always stick out to me for how tense and amazing it was! 

The facial expression really captures the emotions of that scene here!

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Junko said:

she's such a wonderful character!

It's more about the way you drew her eyes. It's a masterpiece. It helps that she is Sunset, but I still see something more. I will study your drawing :fabulous: as soon as her magic spell over me drops

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

It's more about the way you drew her eyes. It's a masterpiece. It helps that she is Sunset, but I still see something more. I will study your drawing :fabulous: as soon as her magic spell over me drops

thank you so much!! eyes are definitely one of my favourite aspects to draw, you can be so expressive! 

Sunset's magic spell is a powerful one... full of love! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Junko said:

thank you so much!! eyes are definitely one of my favourite aspects to draw, you can be so expressive! 

Sunset's magic spell is a powerful one... full of love! :wub:

Since Sunset will deny me (she did that in my own fan fiction) (I never made one but she would have), I will just focus on how you draw such crazy cute and expressive ponies. It is how I learn to become a better artist, to study superior art to my own ability

12 hours ago, Junko said:

Disguised Queen Chrysalis! i went very bright with this one, shes rearing but it kinda looks bipedal :bea:
oh well! :fluttershy:   

large (3).png

@Zero AH! im sorry, but i accidently posted out of my thread :sealed: AH! sorry, im still getting used to the interface i suppose :')

can you maybe tell me how i can post properly in there :"0 sorry for the bother! :') 

Hello wow, how did I miss this beauty??? :wub:

There is no emoji to express how good this one is!

11 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Since Sunset will deny me (she did that in my own fan fiction) (I never made one but she would have), I will just focus on how you draw such crazy cute and expressive ponies. It is how I learn to become a better artist, to study superior art to my own ability

Hello wow, how did I miss this beauty??? :wub:

There is no emoji to express how good this one is!

WHY THANK YOU! :Rara:
everyone is an amazing artist in their own way, im honoured you like mine and i know for a fact you have the ability to be a fantastic artist!
(here's a tiny twi, she's thinking about how good of an artist you are!) :P

2464559.png

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Junko said:

WHY THANK YOU! :Rara:
everyone is an amazing artist in their own way, im honoured you like mine and i know for a fact you have the ability to be a fantastic artist!
(here's a tiny twi, she's thinking about how good of an artist you are!) :P

2464559.png

Awesome Twilight reaction drawing! :ticking:

2 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Have you tried drawing tour OC?

i need to soon! i've drawn her a few times, but weirdly enough, i tend to prefer to draw canon characters rather then my own oc's!
soon i'll challenge myself enough to make a proper piece for her! :P

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Have you tried drawing tour OC?

This was my question as well.

I only joined this place because I had managed to draw my own OC :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3

behold! a kinda oc? who knows!
here's a work in progress of a pony i'm making! he's inspired by Diavolo from JJBA!

for those who dont know diavolo, this pone might look a little strange! :adorkable:
anywho, its just a work in progress! really i only wanted an excuse to colour the mane back when i threw this together! (pink is my favourite colour after all!)

i'll add a pic or two of Diavolo too for reference! what can i say, i have a soft spot for the bad guys! :ithastolookpretty:
(he's a mix of the manga's version of Diavolo and the anime, hence the anime versions eyes!)2461066.thumb.png.804c88db68cea2033b9af223f7f3274c.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker.png.2b74d5f17100ff7e54e0ede2b400ea19.png1173561378_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).png.7218abff4d3d293de25db50e51a5c27f.png

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Junko said:

behold! a kinda oc? who knows!
here's a work in progress of a pony i'm making! he's inspired by Diavolo from JJBA!

for those who dont know diavolo, this pone might look a little strange! :adorkable:
anywho, its just a work in progress! really i only wanted an excuse to colour the mane back when i threw this together! (pink is my favourite colour after all!)

i'll add a pic or two of Diavolo too for reference! what can i say, i have a soft spot for the bad guys! :ithastolookpretty:
(he's a mix of the manga's version of Diavolo and the anime, hence the anime versions eyes!)2461066.thumb.png.804c88db68cea2033b9af223f7f3274c.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker.png.2b74d5f17100ff7e54e0ede2b400ea19.png1173561378_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).png.7218abff4d3d293de25db50e51a5c27f.png

Nice! Interesting choice of inspiration. We used to have a member here (he had his birthday yesterday and came back to the forum so maybe I can get him to see this @that_X_guy) who is a big fan of Diavolo! He used to have him as an avatar back when I joined the forum.

I support the anime eyes! :ticking:

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Splashee® said:

Nice! Interesting choice of inspiration. We used to have a member here (he had his birthday yesterday and came back to the forum so maybe I can get him to see this @that_X_guy) who is a big fan of Diavolo! He used to have him as an avatar back when I joined the forum.

I support the anime eyes! :ticking:

Not bad

(edited)

double time!!
here's my oc and my girlfriends oc! 
mine is Primrose Blossombat! (the bat pony unicorn!)
and her oc is Peony Fields! (the pegasus!)

Primrose can be a grump sometimes, always busy with her dark magic studies! but leave it to Peony to help this shut in bat see the sun! :BrightMacContent:

(and as you can see, once shes in the groove shes happy as can be! but make sure not to tell her that, she'll curse you for 100 years!)

large.png

2432025.png

also pardon the style changes, i adore experimenting and changing up colouring and style methods! 

Edited by Junko
  • Brohoof 3