Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Early Bird or Night Owl

Flying Pencil

I thought it would be a good idea to ask users if they are an early bird or night owl, if you don't know those two terms, I'll explain.

An early bird or lark is a person who gets up early and goes to bed early.

While a night owl is a person who stays up late at night or the early hours of morning. 

Which one are you? I am a night owl.

Back in my teenage years, I used to be a night owl who despised waking up during the morning, but then my body changed and now it is physically impossible for me to even sleep in after a certain point (unless I had really poor sleep throughout the night). I wake up between 6:20am and 7:15am pretty much 98% of days now.

I’m sort of in between. I’m not as nocturnal as most people I know, and I can wake up consistently early (and not grumpily) when I try, but when left to my own devices I sleep in.

Most certainly a night owl! I work a full-time night shift job and usually hit the hay once the sun starts to come up. I love the peaceful serene beauty of the night sky. There's just something magical about gazing up into the Milky Way after I get out of my car at home after the drive back. :LunaMCM:

Night owl haha but I have like no real problem with sleeping on time and waking up early. Though when you have a job and school you have to you know. Personally though I do prefer waking up at around twelve having slept at twelve. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm both. Yes it's possible. :ButtercupLaugh: I used to be more early bird but nowadays I stay up late (some nights until 12 or 1 am), and yet still get up early (7 am). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Night owl. I love being awake at night, and when I wake up in the morning it usually takes me half an hour or longer to work up the energy to get out of bed. Forget about me waking up any time earlier than 10 am, unless there's something special going on that day.

• 2 weeks later...