Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie here

Astral Road

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched the original MLP in the 80's as a kid, so when a new series was released I found it only natural to get into it. 

Hi, I just joined so I thought I would post a small intro.  Like it says, I have been into MLP since I was a kid watching the classics.  I never really grew up tbh, and have just now found time to actually watch the new series.  So far I am loving it.  I was hoping that I could network with some other fans on here.

• Brohoof 10

14 hours ago, Astral Road said:

Hi, I just joined so I thought I would post a small intro.  Like it says, I have been into MLP since I was a kid watching the classics.  I never really grew up tbh, and have just now found time to actually watch the new series.  So far I am loving it.  I was hoping that I could network with some other fans on here.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I watched the original MLP in the 80's as a kid, so when a new series was released I found it only natural to get into it. 

Why do you think Fluttershy is the best. Personally I think I can relate best:squee:

What else do you watch :o I for example watch(ed) steven universe, gravity false and mostly western cartoons. 

Hope you enjoy your stay and if you want to watch some stuff together I love to (DM me) >_>

• Brohoof 2

On 10/25/2020 at 6:59 PM, Astral Road said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: fluttershy
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Hello there, good to see you here :fluttershy:

tumblr_n321j89at41t9qdr2o3_250.gifv

• Brohoof 2

Hey Astral, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love tea and I love Octavia! :grin:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a marvellous one!

• Brohoof 1