Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New addition to the herd

RainbowDash187

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I was interested to talk with other fans of the show online, so i googled and found this site and i am really interested to meet some awesome people here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I became a fan of My Little Pony back in June this year. However it was not the first time i have seen an episode of MLP. I think back in 2011 i watched my first episode of MLP. I watched Episode 21 of season 1. I only watched it to make fun of people that watch the show and unsuprisingly i actually enjoyed it. Already back then I fell in love with Rainbow Dash just because of her design. 

Anyway i really started to watch the show because my older brother always said that he wanted to watch MLP and on one day in late June this year my cousin and I were talking about it and gave the first episode a watch. 

I became hooked and convinced my brother pretty fast to start waching the show too. 

I would be glad to hear from somepony out there and talk about this perfect show.

• Brohoof 8

Hey Rainbow Dash, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love tea and I love Octavia! I also found the show back in 2011, and what a journey it's been. :mlp_ooh:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a marvellous one!

• Brohoof 3