Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you think Tirek, Cozy Glow, and Chrysalis form a team and destroy Equestria?

swu24

I honestly think how they would team up is that Tirek would absorb 1/3 of Equestria's magic. Cozy Glow would drain magic from Equestria with a little help of Tirek, of course. Chrysalis would turn ponies into Changelings and when they absorb way too much love, Chrysalis would absorb it. When all three are done absorbing the power of Equestria, then they would team up and use their new power to destroy Equestria and rule equal parts of it 

Edited by swu24
  • Brohoof 1

I think once all is said and done they would definitely fight against each other as they want it all for themselves. Or create some sort of triocracy where the 3 of them rule over everything. 

4 hours ago, Scar said:

I think once all is said and done they would definitely fight against each other as they want it all for themselves. Or create some sort of triocracy where the 3 of them rule over everything. 

Cozy will control minds 

Tirek will  control magic

And chrysalis will control friendship

1 hour ago, Funtime Splashee said:

They should have been reformed at the end of Frenemies, and then help the Mane 6 defeat Grogar in the final! :pout:

Wouldve made an awesome story

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Scar said:

Yeah that is very true. Of love, maybe.

You are right. She wants love. Too bad the show only hand out friendship as valuable currency

• Brohoof 2

Well it is valuable... And no one in their right mind would spend their friendship with some rando...

Love and friendship....yeah no diff for me though....but love can stand on it's own without f iensship...but friendship can't stand without love...so yeah her control over friendship...hmmmm

So its mind, power, and spirit then.... yup that sounds cooler

So cozy will rule the mind

Tirek will rule the power and

Chrysalis will rule the spirit.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Well it is valuable... And no one in their right mind would spend their friendship with some rando...

Love and friendship....yeah no diff for me though....but love can stand on it's own without f iensship...but friendship can't stand without love...so yeah her control over friendship...hmmmm

So its mind, power, and spirit then.... yup that sounds cooler

So cozy will rule the mind

Tirek will rule the power and

Chrysalis will rule the spirit.

Very interesting!

On 10/27/2020 at 12:26 PM, swu24 said:

I honestly think how they would team up is that Tirek would absorb 1/3 of Equestria's magic. Cozy Glow would drain magic from Equestria with a little help of Tirek, of course. Chrysalis would turn ponies into Changelings and when they absorb way too much love, Chrysalis would absorb it. When all three are done absorbing the power of Equestria, then they would team up and use their new power to destroy Equestria and rule equal parts of it

If they find a way to break out of their stone imprisonment, they would team up like this.