Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Highest score on Google dinosaur game?

Muffinnz

(edited)
4 hours ago, Funtime Splashee said:

How to play? Search engine? Youtube?

I am not getting Chrome

When you go on Google and disconnect your internet you will get a little mini game when you click the dino icon. If you sont have Google,  I think you can just search up the Google website and it might work. www.google.com

If that doesn't work there is a link to it on some website but its not as cool and it has cheats for some reason :/ 

https://elgoog.im/t-rex/

Edited by Muffinnz

37 minutes ago, Muffinnz said:

disconnect your internet

In Internet Explorer, an internal site is loaded saying there is no connection to Internet.
In Mozilla Firefox, I get a similar site but with a donate button to donate to their cause.

It doesn't matter what website I go to, Google or not. There is no dinosaur for me :worry:

3 minutes ago, Funtime Splashee said:

In Internet Explorer, an internal site is loaded saying there is no connection to Internet.
In Mozilla Firefox, I get a similar site but with a donate button to donate to their cause.

It doesn't matter what website I go to, Google or not. There is no dinosaur for me :worry:

Have you tried the link?

Somewhere around 8,000. I remember doing it during the middle of an English class a few years ago, but I'm probably not going to try and beat it anytime soon.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...