Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Nightmare Night!

Denim&Venöm

It is that magical time of year everypony! To decorate ourselves in our finest costume wares, gather from home to home harvesting treats and offering our share to Nightmare Moon in exchange for not eating us another year. 

And MLPF are no strangers to giving treats.

candy_bag.png

We've got bags of sugary goodness to dish out! So head off over to awards, nab yourself a bag and pass it on to a friend! Plenty of Nightmare Night goodies to go round! 

For the more adventurous of you however, there lies a bigger prize being offered by our valiant friends, the Lunar Guard. 

batpony_helm.png

Stay tuned for an announcement from @Jedishy on how to score yourself one, if you have the courage to brave this night that is...

So what are everypony's plans for this years Nightmare Nights Halloweekend? Continuing the tradition of trick or treating? Being the one who dishes out for the costumed armies this year? Any special events going down in your town? Favorite movies and shows to watch on this night of nights? Share it all below! Some of your favorite ponies just might chime in!

Have a happy Nightmare Night everypony! Now lets go out and have a howling good time! 

Trotting Through Life: Trotting Towards Nightmare Night: Happy Haunts (My  Little Pony: Friendship is Magic # 71)

Sketchbook of Equestria – Nightmare Night Edition - ponyaddicted

Nightmare night! by RenoKim on deviantART | Nightmare night, My little pony  pictures, Mlp pony

2017 Nightmare night's Bat pony sisters by RenoKim on DeviantArt

Image - 596545] | My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic | Know Your Meme

1563060 - alicorn, angry, armor, artist:darkest-lunar-flower, bat pony, bat  pony oc, cute, evil, female, male, mare, missing accessory, night guard,  nightmare luna, nightmare moon, oc, pony, princess luna, safe, stallion -  Derpibooru

• Brohoof 6

• This topic was pinned and featured

Happy Nightmare Night to all and to all a good fright!

I always love this time of year and I'll be spending it unwinding at home, having some tea, rewatching Luna Eclipsed and maybe even striking fear in the hearts of mortals, muahahahaha!

I have housemates to spook! :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 3

Happy Nightmare Night!! Our night queen,  Nightmare Moon is once again will be taking over again! :yay:

My plan for this year is passing COVID-19 candies for all good little boys and girls :oh_golly:

Stay Safe and Heathy everyone!

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So what are everypony's plans for this years Nightmare Nights Halloweekend?

Well, I watched the SpongeBob episode "Graveyard Shift". That was fun! :lie:

• Brohoof 2

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone!

1863938.png

3 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

So what are everypony's plans for this years Nightmare Nights Halloweekend?

I'll rewatch MLP Nightmare Night episodes, maybe watch a movie and read a Stephen King book.

• Brohoof 5

Given I'm pagan,  this is my new years and its our time to honor those who have passed.

But also: Happy Nightmare Night!

89-896780_princess-luna-princess-celestia-fluttershy-pinkie-pie-my.png

• Brohoof 5

And all throughout my job as a sign spinner, I'm listening to The Nightmare Before Christmas. Both the full movie and the remixed songs featured in the video game Oogie's Revenge. Even listening to the bonus feature of the Haunted Mansion holiday filmed at Disneyland in 2007

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I watched Hocus Pocus with two friends, and I have plans later. 

Speaking of that movie, someone made a music video featuring the Dazzlings singing that Cult Classic song, I Put A Spell On You.

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Bastian said:

I always forget how to give badges. :D

Some help, someone? :please:

Just now, SpookyBrony42 said:

In my experience you have to be on an actual computer in order to give out a badge because if you're viewing the events badge list via mobile device like Smart Phones, the button used to hand out a badge of the currently running event won't appear

for example this is what the screen looks like on my mobile phone and there's no button to send out a copy of the badge to somebody else with a message:

Screenshot_20201031-140739.thumb.png.44723b4e8fb4f51f9c816518ef504df8.png

I think I'll only be able to give out the candy bag badge to a friend only once I get back home to my computer. Correct me if I'm wrong

• Brohoof 3

I'm just gonna watch one of the Halloween iCarly episodes while eating Sour Patch Kids and drinking Mountain Dew. Don't have anything good to wear for Halloween, and I don't really feel like going out alone anyway.

• Brohoof 4

Happy Nightmare Night. ^^ Not much of plans for today other than watching movies with my mom. Brother's race track is giving out candy to the kids so my nephew, if he doesn't fall asleep, should still get loads of treats.

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, You said:

Great stuff! :yay:

@Bastian and mobile users

https://mlpforums.com/awards/award/new/?catid=2&awid=202

Does this link work on mobile?

It actually did! thank you!

And in another scene of Hocus Pocus where Max bluffs that it's daylight saving time to trick the witches.

it's surprisingly works tonight because daylight saving time does fall back one hour on the clocks tomorrow.

• Brohoof 3

There's a darn overcast keeping me from seeing the rare Blue Moon tonight with my own two eyes. I hope to see it before I have to go to sleep to prepare for work tomorrow

• Brohoof 2

I didn't go out this year, and sadly no trick-or-treaters either. But that's fine. I stayed at home and watched my Halloween line-up of Monster House and some short specials like: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, Night of the Living Carrots, Mutant Pumpkins From Outer Space, and some suitable MLP episodes. If I have time later on I might toss in Ed Wood to wrap it all up. Since I had no trick-or-treaters, I guess I'll have to eat all this candy by myself. :please:

• Brohoof 4

A little late, but I hope everyone had a good Nightmare Night.  No trick-or-treaters where I am (apartment complex + pandemic = more candy for me) but still wasn't a bad night.

1850370031_2457431__safe_artist-colon-flutterluv_nightmaremoon_princessluna_alicorn_pony_series-colo-27sfullmoon_costume_fullmoon_halloween_halloweencostu.thumb.jpg.54f1c9a6f4a7902526ff05b2a90795b2.jpg

• Brohoof 2