Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Share & Scare

Princess Luna

18 hours ago, Will Guide said:

It's the blue moon! First one to be seen around the world since World war II

I know haha, the color just look orange, I was sorta disappointed it wasn't actually blue as Princess Luna. It's only the position of the moon.  But it's still amazing! I was sad my camera phone couldn't capture it beauty! 

13 hours ago, Cistbiscuit said:

I don't have a costume to share this year, but this being Nightmare Night I thought I'd hand out this small treat to our beloved Princess Luna as a thank you for not eating us. This is the Queen of the Night aria/The Magic Flute, and it always reminds me of you, dear Luna! Enjoy! 

glad I'm not the only one!! 

• Brohoof 2

i forgot to take any pictures of my morticia addams costume :Thorax: but I dressed up at least and watched nightmare before christmas! and a campy low-budget japanese horror film called Tag. 

Definitely feasted on my favorites candies though, yorks and reese's :eager: and made "brains/guts" pot pies filled with vegetarian chorizo meat!

• Brohoof 2

I suppose my 'costume' was just me in my work uniform, lol. Sadly, no one in my town celebrates Halloween with trick-or-treating. Not very many kids (it's a small town) and I live on a dark wooded road so I assume that has something to do with it. I did buy some candy on the way home from work last night though (sadly I do have to work Saturdays, as I work in the dining hall of a boarding school as a server) and watched a ghost show with my mom. That was pretty fun. Some of the candies I like are sweet-tarts, Hershey's milk chocolate, bottlecaps (candy kind), nerds candy, kit-kats, and some other stuff.

• Brohoof 1

If it's not too late, Here's some pics from Costumes that I made for my Twilight Sparkle Plushie using bits and bobs I have collected over the years. From left to right Spooky Scary Unicorns, Gothic Vampiress Twilight Sparkle, Pony of the Opera (or to follow tradition: Petit cheval de l'opéra avec Twilight Daaé), and finally, Caballito de los muertos (I'm not nearly as photogenic so yeah not as many pics of me even though I did dress up) I can still share what I do have if anyone is Dying to see them (pun totally intended).

20201001_200039-COLLAGE.jpg

20201009_090016-COLLAGE.jpg

20201024_214507-COLLAGE.jpg

20201031_091622.jpg

20201031_091718.jpg

Well, one of my defaults is Jason Vorhees, as I already mentioned in one of the other threads. I didn't get any good pics this year though so I'll instead share the variant I did for the Ponyville Ciderfest pub trot last year; Jason as a minion of the creepypasta version of Pinkie Pie who was cosplayed by one of my friends (a pinkified Michael Myers was hanging with us too).

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739973910371762271/773040494291976192/20191031_1318550.jpg

I also gave him a new weapon, the "Party of One," a custom-built Boomsaw. I had to cannibalize some of it to make room for everything; the tape deck kept eating everything I put in it anyhow. I replaced it with an MP3 player (though the play button got repurposed into the power button for the whole thing). I also swapped out the radio for a miniature sound mixer, making it capable of playing the Mp3's, the chainsaw FX, and a karaoke microphone all at once. Random lighting effects were added, just because. The chainsaw blades also moved, and I hid some UV lights inside and used phosphur paint on the blades, so once it was started up in the dark, the chain would light up in rainbow colors.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/739973910371762271/773040622427832350/20191101_081640.jpg

• Brohoof 1

we do not have halloween where i live, so i have only experienced it through the internet and movies etc. i love the aesthetic, and i love the creativity it sparks both with the decorations ppl put in their homes and with the costumes they make,many loved it enough to end up becoming cosplayers and not limit it to once a year. as for me, my halloween consisted of rewathing Little Witch academia, love that show, it's what you'd get if you combined harry potter with my little pony and made it into a great anime blend

• Brohoof 2

I had a few Kit-Kat and that is about it. I worked Halloween so I just carried my lightsaber in my work bag. I watched my favorite halloween movie Hocus Pocus. One but thing I did was set up an alter to relatives and friends who have passed into the Force for Dia De Los Muertos. Sadly I had new additions this year to that alter. 

Image may contain: drink, table, indoor and food

6 hours ago, Trix or Treat said:

i have only experienced it through the internet and movies etc

The Simpsons was my first real experience with Halloween. Because of the one episode per day schedule, there was like a Halloween episode every other week (kinda too much) :scoots:

Once a year is nice though!

My costume was wrangling the feral dogs in my moose hat. We got no kids this year, even though we had full sized candy bars! I don’t usually post pictures unless it’s for charity or from a convention cause ya girl ain’t photogenic. My favorite candy is all the garbage left of that none of the kids in my neighborhood came to pick up. F

• Brohoof 1

White chocolate Reese's are the best for Halloween! I had to work on Halloween but I wore a pair of wolf ears.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured
  • 1 month later...
  • The topic was unpinned