Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if we had a device/power that turned opinions into facts?

Muffinnz

If everyone had it, there’d be too many contradictions and nothing would ever be a fact for too long because people would be trying to change each other’s changes.

Also, just thinking aloud: just because they’re facts doesn’t mean people will suddenly believe them, right?

On 11/3/2020 at 12:26 PM, AppleButt said:

People would start falling off the edge of the earth cause it’d turn flat

It would be worse. There's also cube Earth theory. Also some see Earth as just a pancake, others imagine the turtle and the elephants carrying it. Some see a dome 'firmament' and others don't, and they disagree on what is at the edges. Earth would be thrust into some weird permanent quantum state of uncertaintly, never having a definitive form. We'd probably be twisted up into a hypercube or some kind of singularity, destroying all life as we know it.

• Brohoof 2

At first I thought contradictions could be solved by branching everyone off into separate universes where their logic can remain consistent. But then various people can believe or disbelieve in the existence of the multiverse. So this would be like dividing reality itself by zero.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 9:16 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

It would be worse. There's also cube Earth theory. Also some see Earth as just a pancake, others imagine the turtle and the elephants carrying it. Some see a dome 'firmament' and others don't, and they disagree on what is at the edges. Earth would be thrust into some weird permanent quantum state of uncertaintly, never having a definitive form. We'd probably be twisted up into a hypercube or some kind of singularity, destroying all life as we know it.

You haven't even heard the best one yet. Spring Earth theory. The entire Earth is a coil and right now the coil is being press together with space jelly, but when that jelly isn't strong enough anymore it'll uncoil rapidly causing the Earth to bounce into a new solar system.

• 8 months later...

Well- if is, then I say I'm a ruler of the world and everyone shall obey me :devious: