Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello World!

Aisede

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google is your friend, friend.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

So it all started when I was born... And then sixteen years later I tripped over an episode of My Little Pony and fell down the rabbit hole. 

Hi! I'm Aisede (pronounced A-Seed) and I've been reading and writing horse words for the last five years at the least. Tbh, I used to think it was just for girls- I mean... Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows- but after watching just a hoofful of episodes, I soon learned that it was about a lot more than just that: MLP is a community of like minded individuals bound by a very simple principle, and that principle, as cheesy as it sounds, is friendship.

... Kinda. There are other things we also tend to do, but for the most part, we stick tight to one another and promote creative thought and unity. And memes

Anyway... I just wanted to swing by and say hi in the designated greetings area. Hopefully Pinkie Pie doesn't spontaneously generate in the immidiate area and drag me into Equestria to throw a welcome party, but knowing her... XD

Oh! Also, I'm really desperate to find some good, adv. Lit roleplayers, preferably groups. That's legit the main reason I came here. If anybody can give me pointers or reccomendations, it would be much appreciated. ❤️

Uh... Pretty sure I did this backwards, but refer to the text above for the actual message. :please:

• Brohoof 6

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Welcome to the forums! What sort of horse words do you read and write? :squee:

Well I started with Fimfiction. I've read things like Austraeoh, Diaries of A Madman, and of course Past Sins. I'm a big fan of high fantasy and dragons, and I'd like to think my own sorting style reflects my experience in the genre.

I... Can't really write things independently, though. This is part of the reason I prefer roleplay: "collaborative storytelling." The main issue, for me, is that what I'm looking for in a partner is somewhat difficult to find. Your styles need to match up well, and I'm really picky about proper grammar and punctuation.

All in all, it's just a long journey.

• Brohoof 2

Hey Aisede, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae, I love tea and Octavia! I have some D&D experience as far as roleplaying goes, so I'd be interested also! :ticking:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is a fabulous one!

• Brohoof 1