Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Legends of Equestria

AwesomeRainbow

I've thought of playing from time to time but end up forgetting about it.  What sort of stuff can one do in the game?  Is it kinda like Pony Town but with PVE elements to it?

@QueenRainbowDash You can do a lot of quests to increase the levels for the skills. Those skills are: Combat (which is the main level, the max level is 50), Partying, Medical, Cooking, Artisan and Mining are available for all the races and there are some skills that they aren't for all the races, for example:

-Animal, Farming (Farming added now recently) only for earth ponies;

-Magic, Science (Science added a few days ago) for unicorns;

-Flying, and probably in the future they will add the Weather skill which is only available for pegasi. 

Hmm, oh and you can wear some items like lab coat, socks (socks are awesome and cute), costumes etc. 

Like for alternative to increase your skill level you need to work for them, for example if you want to increase your Combat level, you need to fight with some mobs such as Dragons, Pegasus Rock Golem, Hornets and many more. 

As for Farming, Science, l don't really know how it works actually, l've never tried since my very first own character is a pegasus. :huh:

Anyway, this is like a short story of the gameplay about Legends of Equestria. :) It is indeed a lot of fun! :squee:

Oh and thank you so much for the follow! ;) (And hope l wrote everything correctly, English is my 2nd language :twismile:

And of course, they are some people still playing! Which is a bit sad is about that l am the only Romanian who play this game, but at least it is a lot of fun! :proud:

Edited by Midnight Danny
Forgot to add about if the people are still playing

I want to play it. Booked three day weekends off just to catch the betas. 

But now with a constant overtime schedule, I haven't had time for any gaming. It's something i keep reminding myself to play again, but I always forget. 

Good to hear that it's still up though. One day maybe.

One day. 

• Brohoof 1

I remember playing it back during the beta! I still have images on my computer of when I played it back in 2014. 

081120140456175033.png

I remember applying for a programmer position on the game a couple of years ago as well. Sadly I never got it :please:

So since I was on my gaming pc today, I decided to download the game.  It's a solid game and the fact that they added the quest pony fixer to the game made it a lot easier on my end and it's great they even thought of that.  I wish there were more options for character creator but they've done a good job of it for now.  I like the game and I look forward to playing more!!  I just got my character past the graduation quest so far!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seems like the game has been improved since I last played it in ~2015. When I was playing, everything you could do is wander around

I hope they also improved graphics as well

• 3 months later...

I remember trying it back in the day, but I haven't played it as of recently though.

Might hop on someday and see what's changed