Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Will someone do a cover for my fanfic, please?

Angelic Song

I'm working on a My Little Pony Fanfic called Ascending Across Time in which the Mane Six, including Starlight Glimmer and Spike travels to our world during the start of World War 1. During their time there, Sweetie Belle is already a famous singer at a café called Mimi's Café, and she meets a young man named Hugo Beaufort, who is twenty-years-old and had been avoiding the war for as long as he can. It's love at first sight between the two, and when Sweetie Belle is put in an arranged marriage, her world starts to crumble before she knows it. 

Also, I'm bad at when it comes to summaries so I'm doing my best. Anyway, the CMCs are adults in this story and Sweetie Belle and Rarity's relationship have been estranged for the most of it due to Sweetie Belle not wanting to marry Daniel Berkshire, an heir to an textile fortune because he's arrogant, rude, and selfish. The reason he acts this way was because of a previous relationship he was in, to which I'm not going to spoil yet. 

For the cover, I want it to be done digitally (if anyone could do that) I don't have a picture of my OC, Hugo Beaufort, but I can tell you guys that he was born in West Vancouver, Canada, though his parents died at the start of World War 1, prompting Hugo to pack his bags and move to Paris at the age of fifteen. When he goes to Equestria with Sweetie Belle, he becomes an earth pony and has a love for gardening, something that his father had taught him.

(I wish that I have a picture of my OCs, but I can't draw properly or use a base that good; about older Sweetie Belle, I found a picture of her with Diamond Tiara and I just asked the artist if she has a drawing of Sweetie Belle separately so I'm going to update you guys on that.)