Banner by ~ Rikifive

Gaming Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

On 12/25/2020 at 6:14 PM, Evelyn Nocturne said:

Can I please get a sobble, Lotad and a shield doggo? (I'd be happy to trade the shield doggo back, I just need it for my Dex). If you have any of those three, let me know and we can see about a trade

I can get you a Sobble and a Lotad. Can you get me a pink Shellos? You’d have to transfer it from another game into your Sword/Shield copy.

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need a Pokémon to help complete your dex in Sword or Shield? Great! Use this form: What I want: (One or more) What I can give: Specifics: (Shiny, certain IVs, etc.) If someone

I don't have either as I don't have a Switch but @Dynamo Pad might find this thread useful

Sure! Let’s trade your KANTO Slowpoke for the Dracozolt. I would then like to trade the Slowpoke back to you so I can evolve it into a Slowking and finally, return it to me. So we’ll trade 3 times!

3 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

I can get you a Sobble and a Lotad. Can you get me a pink Shellos? You’d have to transfer it from another game into your Sword/Shield copy.

Sure, which game?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 5:11 PM, The Wife of Hawks said:

Do you want just one for the two or one each?

• 1 month later...

Hey, I’m happy to trade a solgaleo in return for a lunala, as a permanent trade. Does anyone have a lunala? I can trade after about 3:15 to 6 most days GMT.

11 hours ago, 6666666 said:

Hey, I’m happy to trade a solgaleo in return for a lunala, as a permanent trade. Does anyone have a lunala? I can trade after about 3:15 to 6 most days GMT.

I can trade you one.

On 2021-01-19 at 11:12 PM, Silicon Chimera said:

Do you want just one for the two or one each?

Two pink Shellos is fine.