Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm Its Kindness Day Everypony.... If youre interested...

Fluttershy

Um hi...

Everypony its Kindness day. If you want to share acts of kindness or your fuzzy friends Id like that a lot. And if you have a favorite episode with my fuzzy friends Id love to hear that too. 

My Little Pony Fluttershy Princess Celestia Rainbow Dash - Equestria  Transparent PNG

• Brohoof 12

• This topic was pinned and featured

You’re the fuzziest of all, @Fluttershy;)

There’s too many to count. @Sparklefan1234 with their wonderful banners and fun topics, @DivineSpirit1000 giving out badges and cute pictures all the time, @Nsxile 🔥🐲 and @Rainbow Cloud making forum games way more enjoyable, @Mirage with their awesome DJ parties, @Tacodidra simply being their kind selves... :coco:

I’d go on but I’d be here foreverrrrrrr... :ooh:

Happy Kindness Day! :yay:

Edited by Flutterstep
  • Brohoof 5

Happy kindness day! One of my favorite episodes (and songs) in all of FIM is "May the Best Pet Win"! Such a cute and fun episode, def one of the classics for me:BrightMacContent:

As for fuzzy friends, I have many, but here's the fluffiest one, Cherry the silkie rooster!

Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 11.30.40 AM.png

• Brohoof 1

I would like to thank the artists who made wonderful art of my OCs, including but not limited to @Bakugou is my Man, @MidnightFire1222, and @MarvelMoon

(Would have included more but apparently several of the users have changed their name from since the time they made the pieces of art. :sealed:)

My favorite Fluttershy episodes by season:

Dragonshy: Fluttershy stands up to a dragon so big she can fit in his eye.

Hurricane Fluttershy: Fluttertree in the opening is the funniest opening; Rainbow Dash shows a lot of concern and sympathy for Fluttershy's lack of self confidence; Fluttershy's training montage (with Angel Bunny showing none of his bratty tendencies); In the end, Fluttershy improved her wingpower tenfold

Keep Calm and Flutter On: Fluttershy manages to make the Spirit of Disharmony, Discord realize how much important friendship is. She became his first real friend.

Filli Vanilli: The Return of Flutterguy; When the ruse was exposed, the crowd was cheering at her singing rather than laugh at her for her deep voice or boo her for apparently lip-syncing the whole time

Scare Master: Ultimately gave her friends a great scare; the return of Flutterbat (even though it was a little disappointment it was just a costume rather than her discovering a temporary ability to shift between forms)

Flutter Brutter: 2nd most relatable episode to me; Shy shows Tough Love but still Kindness to her slacker brother, who's quick to give up when frustrated (something I understand quite well); The song is my pick-me-up song when I'm feeling overwhelmed; thanks to this episode, I completed my University schooling.

Fame and Misfortune: She stands up to her haters, pointing out a strong truth that not everyone completely changes themselves after only one lesson/epiphany. It may have fallen on deaf ears, but it was still an important lesson

Sounds of Silence: Autumn Blaze and the Kirins, why couldn't you have made more cameos? You're amazing, even when in scary-looking Nirik forms!

She Talks to Angel: Angel Bunny is Rescued from the Scrappy Heap; Plus Andrea Liberman did a great job voicing "Angel Pony"

And now to thank people for their kindness to me:

@flurry for the advice the other day

@Emperor Azurailo for making my reformed Changeling Will Guide design and being a great boyfriend in Character/letting my character be his Royal Consort. (We're not actually boyfriends in real life, just good friends)

@Eren Jaeger for letting me roleplay as one of his character's father.

@Mesme Rize for being my OC's occasional doctor, and for inspiring me to have my own Lamia Pony form

@Maple Bat for being a wonderful roleplay partner

And my best friend on the Forums, @Loyal Defender for letting me watch all his video game playthroughs, our creative Private Roleplays, and our real life friendship that is still very strong even through some rough patches after 2-3 years

Hi, Fluttershy! :fluttershy: I know you’ll like this one. It’s me and my adorable black lab, Bailey. 
890A69D3-7E17-4D0D-98B0-071390E5A7DA.thumb.jpeg.4579c1ae807eba6e0f8cb0cc23c600ce.jpeg
If I was to pick a certain act of kindness, I think it’s just you in general! :kindness: I’ve always wanted to be as good with the animals and your friends as you are. :blush:  It’s really hard for me to decide one particular moment. ;) I remember when you stood up to the dragon, when you sang on stage for the first time, the moment you gave your friends the best planned-out scare I’ve ever seen! :yay:  You are absolutely beautiful and amazing and I hope you have a great Kindness Day! :squee:

13e3edca1ae95d993af56dbfe5d1ab3a.gif
Edit: I should probably mention my friends too! I’ll be here forever trying to name them all but I’ll try to give as much mentions as I can!

I would love to send some kind love to @Midnight Danny, @DivineSpirit1000, @AppleButt, @ExplosionMare, @Sparklefan1234, @LyraLover 💚, @Kitty Rose, @Flutterstep, @Bastian, @EpicEnergy, @Tacodidra, @Cagey, @Lucky Bolt, @Rikifive, @King of Canterlot, @Samurai Equine, @Rising Dusk, @SolarFlare13, @Sonic Shimmer, @SomeponySparkle, @Splashee, @TheRockARooster, @Stone Cold Steve Tuna, @Windy Breezeand, @Twilight Luna!

Love you all! :wub:

Edited by TomDaBombMLP
  • Brohoof 3

@ExplosionMare @Dynamo Pad @Cinnamon Coffee 

These are some of the greatest people I've gotten to know over the course of my time on MLPF, and they have been so kind. 

I had a sweet dog named Velvet, but I sadly had to put her down last Christmas...ugh...I miss her so much. 

I’m gonna give a special shoutout to my BFFFFF on the forums: @Tacodidra

From day one, they have been super friendly and absolutely awesome! I cherish they’re friendship and kindness with all my heart!

@Twilight Luna @TomDaBombMLP @PoisonClaw @King of Canterlot @Flutterstep @Mellow Mane 🍀 @Rising Dusk @Treeglow Flicker  @Lucky Bolt @Sparklefan1234 @EpicEnergy @LyraLover 💚 @CloudMistDragon @Dynamo Pad @Midnight Danny and @Samurai Equine also deserves only the warmest of hugs because they’re all absolutely amazing!

IMG_1917.thumb.PNG.598b5710f4d6641b9233b8b0ef333335.PNG

• Brohoof 5

I would like to send some kindness out to my Sparkle Squad and everypony else on MLP Forums! 

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas

image.gif.a06ac6406a53c66c20d325e159e3e386.gif

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 4

My cat has me trained. I leave the bedroom door open a little so she can push it open. She usually likes to sleep on my bed. She also likes to jump on my desk, but when she does I take her off. She has learned that I will get out of bed to take her off the desk, follow her out of the room, and down stairs to her food dish. Therefore, when she is hungry (at 4 am) she jumps on my desk. If I stop in the hall then she will stop, turn around, and make sure I am following. She even comes back around the corner to get me. Sometimes she hides behind the couch and jumps out at me. Or she will try to hide behind something on the floor, like a box. But if I make eye contact with her then she knows I saw her.

I'm glad that we were able to get this event out and running despite no real fanfare involved. Then again, Fluttershy isn't one for anything fancy so something low-key like this is sure to please her. Even though Sunset is my favourite character, Fluttershy is my second favourite. In fact, she was my favourite initially before Sunset had her redemption and became the face of Equestria Girls. To think what might have happened to me had Sunset not redeemed herself.

Anyway, enjoy this kind day everyone.

• Brohoof 1

Oh dear. Kindness Day is Friday the 13th. That means I'm spending kindness day by dressing as a murdering psychopath, doing photo ops and terrorizing people at the town that has the real Camp Crystal Lake. Umm...does it count as kindness if the victi... err... guests, like being scared?

• Brohoof 2

Happy Kindness Day @Fluttershy:squee:  You and your fuzzy friends have many amazing episodes: Scare Master, She Talks to Angel, Sound of Silence, Bridle Gossip... too many! :sealed:

I'd also like to think all my friends and everypony in the Herd for their Kindness over the years :kindness: 

@Rainy Day@Midnight Danny@Nsxile 🔥🐲@SpongeBobsLittlePony@TomDaBombMLP, @Sherbie-kun <3@Windy Breeze 🥧@Bas@LegoshiLunA@Dark Qiviut@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Derpy Pon-3@Bastian@Deerie@applesjck@Splashee, @Goofyg24, @Blivy@Samurai Equine@Batoloratura@Dynamo Pad@Ninetales@FeatherStream@Arc Flash@.Wolfe.@Valtacio De la Creme@Creamtastic Jeric@EpicEnergy@Crimson storm@DEFENDER, @Thankful Brony 2,@Tacolantern@AJ2489@Sylvester, @Dabmanz, @Rainbow heart 55@Flutterstep@Mirage@Rhythm Red@Pat Thundersnow@Soren Peregrine@Wannabrony@Bonbon Feri, @Crosswind, @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Longhaul ,@Blitz Boom, @ShadOBabe, @King of Canterlot, @Jade Fire, @Silenz Veritas, @SushiSub, @PiratePony, @ChB, @Rarity the Supreme, @shadowwarp940, @Nightfall Gloam, @RB30DETT, @kaiser5578, @Duality, @Matraxial Artemis, @Rikifive@Sparklefan1234, @meck-can-ik pony, @Nightmare Terror, @Royce@Vintjack Greasymane, @DashYoshi, @Sliding Bolt, @Deae Rising Shine~, @The Recherche, @Key Sharkz, @Nature Tune, @Twilight-Sparkle17, @Twilight Luna, @Nightfall Thunder, @Dark Horse, @TheTaZe, @Cash In, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @Kind Claw, @YourElectricityBill, @UglyBTD, @Nye, @Totally Totally, @Rixton, @Princess Lulu <3~, @TheRockARooster

Hug Life Print by tygerbug on DeviantArt

• Brohoof 10

Happy kindness day, @Fluttershy. It has been years since you and your friends' adventures ended, but all what you did in the show will be always remember by your fans like me. Oh, and I want to say hi to your fuzzy friends.

The episodes I loved where you and your fuzzy friends are featured are Stare Master, and She Talks To Angel.

As an act of kindness, I will thank this list of pinies who supported me and for their kindness I received for two years.

(Note: I might miss out ponies, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their kindness)

@Samurai Equine @Kujamih @Flying Pencil @WWolf @TheRockARooster @Splashee @TomDaBombMLP @ExplosionMare @TotallyNotNyx @Blitz Boom @King of Canterlot @Pandora 🐼 @PawelS @GeneralDirection @Inactive01293 @King of Canterlot @Lucky Bolt @You @Emerald Heart @Cinnamon Coffee @Rainy Day @Rising Dusk @EpicEnergy  (I will add more ponies...)

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 3

I guess I'll take a moment to share my appreciation for some other users here then:

@Kyoshi Has done much for the forums here, and for others. He is an excellent signature maker and are also pretty good at making music as well imo. ^_^

@Yakamaru: Made the forum games a lot more fun and has an excellent taste in music. :catface:
@Flutterstep @Rainbow Cloud & @CypherHoof 🐎: The forum games would be a lot more empty without them and they also make them a lot of fun. :love:

And thanks to the rest of my followers:

@AppleButt @applesjck @Aqua The pegasus @Bastian @BroomsNHops @Button Feri @Cirrus. @Clod @Crimson storm @Cwanky @Deae Rising Shine~ @Derpy Pon-3 @DivineSpirit1000 @DixonTheAdversary @DJ Wolfe @Emerald Heart @Eniac @EpicEnergy @ExplosionMare @Flying Pencil @GlimGlam @Goofyg24 @Heasol @Koncova @Kujamih @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lex Destrosio @Lucky Bolt @LyraLover 💚 @McFlurryMaddie @Mellow Mane 🍀 @MidnightDawn @Mirage @MLPMusic @Number62 @Osoka_Topez @Prince Doopliss @princessxrainbowdash @QueenRainbowDash @Randimaxis @RDDash @Samurai Equine @ShadowEclipse @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Soren Peregrine @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @Splashee @SpongeBobsLittlePony @StarrySkyDash @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @strongwilled_pegasus @Tacodidra @Tao @TBD 🚬 @TheRockARooster @TomDaBombMLP @TotallyNotNyx @WWolf @Xe__or @Yoshi89 @You @ZophieStar

I appreciate you all and happy kindness day! :yay:

• Brohoof 12

I feel like every person I've met through the forums has shown me kindness at one point or another and I like to think they would say the same about me :kindness:

From those who first welcomed me to those who've interacted with my posts, it really has all done something to brighten my mood and help me not feel alone on bad days <3

Fluttershy, you will always be one of my biggest inspirations. I've always seen myself in you and each time you appeared in a story was a time I felt happier! 

Also here are the two fuzzy friends in my life!

vFM9Ob-n4Nj5LyU1jymUyBQQJ85asw-OrQU_qVhxMX_cI6KwZ2NC7y1DU63phAK-d-Id62C3suROUFqtS_h1K-2UTEnJ2a8CxVPmGCinc6wa2k2NEgbynSmg5jYh8Sh1NHiI-SLhKh-sd_2Za_Zf8dUfdbINSr42kmbh-HsvFu3sQB7O6_zmhme66XWlnHkcsTEldsbcJOSdTXuDGMoWrOAL9n3IyH50TepUIQP_cBzFO6qNp4xEOER_bmkZmFH6653oOZyF0QE05fu6Tw50dN3hKJe4TE33Rkg9issv0wgkH_lC4YoGsok2z03xCINsjL-CNgfW4PnI2lR38ypmt9EYefywgMiN1RgtXQAXY4yGlv5wmx_T0s2CmPPERxl6-IZKmGAeawAunqCvv5LzY3UzZES2DDMiVTYIKiHhZVcNH1yUddLLEjlxpzvrlCZ2VdJLGb5pwosHN6rAb9aR7ARyHXPM5QhJEnaKD-WXJxXmgQClOSWakQTEvYf2nvBf2RZZHypWMquNZr_3qvoC4_lQkTy2Pg2eVxf5ZN1weiIZwpw6VaxUrhGSKn7zycLZwDOIm_-Qhf3zejwXTgMQRdegDHQVG3zEs4oNrLyHXZiOVwcGac8NuH0ecxngCpxhqjDmLlGZpGcqSDe_qrBJO0y4jp3aOXW2DpFJf_IoJq0LyGoemqbL9O5zI_hd=w1920-h934-no?authuser=0    3C7Cn3a8iSv15OBbhpJHjxlkA5kB-PEb-t279w5uMkrGW5gyyuQAuooFIF_-FIyoyIF_N42q-BKYGiXYyyxGPgrbUyuAATfnbknJeVxmrAiw1N1PuJ5GeUcLFFqe1LYlXidg54pfhHy3ONApMRYDgAyGBuvF3cUSTEAcCIEHbPwFsmI2z6j9xSbWo8eEYpL9OXflI1ckklawJutVIeRIe1DdMCHKZ_t9zaVYOzMPZSQpYPjQonPxNtP_k3nhicgo8tdA__lf81G9NsuZhZ-qIjfXwtnM_aylVwVa17iHv5SEdwzbO2rEcFgByHepZsyE4BQRHDTM_SGA7frmDgoylp5XYZEERC2BdRZvTP9vbsDIs_kSoAhiy7p9V0su8Px8E1qMbgDslU-WWu1LcU1Kqlo8b3qrg3b2DRYXS77UGEKYA44kUKeJ-0ZteKo9chD5mWmKKad2rpNfqlGLZczu0e-7qm9l3HYzuNpVQ-BACY90jVNuJH3ULyDZCxChSEj58kHVo_whbfnunjWiuB_uDDT24t3kLDTvd3FB1pN6AOknc5rqC3m720MkfFoCZ3W2nxs-oz8fUPrisNu2MWBDo9lXrUVBJKoOHEBcXd_Cszjph85t-atfPKvqCo18NZkBHNRo-t1SirmEZGh0OzMK80hkV_lwnIZgP7cs9zeXnskKzQebPyUXG2KeheQS=w1920-h934-no?authuser=0

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, DivineSpirit1000 said:

I’m gonna give a special shoutout to my BFFFFF on the forums: @Tacodidra

From day one, they have been super friendly and absolutely awesome! I cherish they’re friendship and kindness with all my heart!

@Twilight Luna @TomDaBombMLP @PoisonClaw @King of Canterlot @Flutterstep @Mellow Mane 🍀 @Rising Dusk @Treeglow Flicker  @Lucky Bolt @Sparklefan1234 @EpicEnergy @LyraLover 💚 @CloudMistDragon @Dynamo Pad @Midnight Danny and @Samurai Equine also deserves only the warmest of hugs because they’re all absolutely amazing!

8 hours ago, Midnight Danny said:

The most kindness and wonderful friends from the MLP Forums: @TomDaBombMLP, @DivineSpirit1000, @LyraLover 💚, @EpicEnergy, @Goofyg24, @TheRockARooster, @AppleButt, @Heasol (I talk with him on Discord), @Samurai Equine, @RaraLover and @Stone Cold Steve Tuna. Love you guys so much! :kindness:

6 hours ago, Rising Dusk said:

Happy Kindness Day @Fluttershy:squee:  You and your fuzzy friends have many amazing episodes: Scare Master, She Talks to Angel, Sound of Silence, Bridle Gossip... too many! :sealed:

I'd also like to think all my friends and everypony in the Herd for their Kindness over the years :kindness: 

@Rainy Day@Midnight Danny@Nsxile 🔥🐲@SpongeBobsLittlePony@TomDaBombMLP, @Sherbie-kun <3@Windy Breeze 🥧@Bas@LegoshiLunA@Dark Qiviut@Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️@Derpy Pon-3@Bastian@Deerie@applesjck@Splashee, @Goofyg24, @Blivy@Samurai Equine@Batoloratura@Dynamo Pad@Ninetales@FeatherStream@Arc Flash@.Wolfe.@Valtacio De la Creme@Creamtastic Jeric@EpicEnergy@Crimson storm@DEFENDER, @Thankful Brony 2,@Tacolantern@AJ2489@Sylvester, @Dabmanz, @Rainbow heart 55@Flutterstep@Mirage@Rhythm Red@Pat Thundersnow@Soren Peregrine@Wannabrony@Bonbon Feri, @Crosswind, @Fluttershy Friend @Alexshy, @CypherHoof, @Longhaul ,@Blitz Boom, @ShadOBabe, @King of Canterlot, @Jade Fire, @Silenz Veritas, @SushiSub, @PiratePony, @ChB, @Rarity the Supreme, @shadowwarp940, @Nightfall Gloam, @RB30DETT, @kaiser5578, @Duality, @Matraxial Artemis, @Rikifive@Sparklefan1234, @meck-can-ik pony, @Nightmare Terror, @Royce@Vintjack Greasymane, @DashYoshi, @Sliding Bolt, @Deae Rising Shine~, @The Recherche, @Key Sharkz, @Nature Tune, @Twilight-Sparkle17, @Twilight Luna, @Nightfall Thunder, @Dark Horse, @TheTaZe, @Cash In, @Twilight Sparkle is best, @Kind Claw, @YourElectricityBill, @UglyBTD, @Nye, @Totally Totally, @Rixton, @Princess Lulu <3~, @TheRockARooster

5 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Happy kindness day, @Fluttershy. It has been years since you and your friends' adventures ended, but all what you did in the show will be always remember by your fans like me. Oh, and I want to say hi to your fuzzy friends.

The episodes I loved where you and your fuzzy friends are featured are Stare Master, and She Talks To Angel.

As an act of kindness, I will thank this list of pinies who supported me and for their kindness I received for two years.

(Note: I might miss out ponies, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate their kindness)

@Samurai Equine @Kujamih @Flying Pencil @WWolf @TheRockARooster @Splashee @TomDaBombMLP @ExplosionMare @TotallyNotNyx @Blitz Boom @King of Canterlot @Pandora 🐼 @PawelS @GeneralDirection @Inactive01293 @King of Canterlot @Lucky Bolt @You @Emerald Heart @Cinnamon Coffee @Rainy Day @Rising Dusk @EpicEnergy  (I will add more ponies...)

5 hours ago, Nsxile 🔥🐲 said:

I guess I'll take a moment to share my appreciation for some other users here then:

@Kyoshi Has done much for the forums here, and for others. He is an excellent signature maker and are also pretty good at making music as well imo. ^_^

@Yakamaru: Made the forum games a lot more fun and has an excellent taste in music. :catface:
@Flutterstep @Rainbow Cloud & @CypherHoof 🐎: The forum games would be a lot more empty without them and they also make them a lot of fun. :love:

And thanks to the rest of my followers:

@AppleButt @applesjck @Aqua The pegasus @Bastian @BroomsNHops @Button Feri @Cirrus. @Clod @Crimson storm @Cwanky @Deae Rising Shine~ @Derpy Pon-3 @DivineSpirit1000 @DixonTheAdversary @DJ Wolfe @Emerald Heart @Eniac @EpicEnergy @ExplosionMare @Flying Pencil @GlimGlam @Goofyg24 @Heasol @Koncova @Kujamih @Larksy 💤🤐🏒🎈 @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lex Destrosio @Lucky Bolt @LyraLover 💚 @McFlurryMaddie @Mellow Mane 🍀 @MidnightDawn @Mirage @MLPMusic @Number62 @Osoka_Topez @Prince Doopliss @princessxrainbowdash @QueenRainbowDash @Randimaxis @RDDash @Samurai Equine @ShadowEclipse @Sherbie-kun <3 @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Soren Peregrine @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @Splashee @SpongeBobsLittlePony @StarrySkyDash @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @strongwilled_pegasus @Tacodidra @Tao @TBD 🚬 @TheRockARooster @TomDaBombMLP @TotallyNotNyx @WWolf @Xe__or @Yoshi89 @You @ZophieStar

I appreciate you all and happy kindness day! :yay:

:twismile::wub: I feel so loved.
Thank you! You are all amazing too. You've all given me years of fun memories.

• Brohoof 3