Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm Its Kindness Day Everypony.... If youre interested...

Fluttershy

10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Sparklefan1234

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas

Kindness to the whole Sparkle Squad!

Now that's embarrassing. I cut and pasted for easy posting, and put myself in there. It wouldn't let me take me out!!!

LOL!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 5

Happy kindness day to everyone. :) Never really watched the show, but a big fan of this community, and had a blast the past 6 or so years I've been here. Wish I could remember everyone whom I had fun with, so that I could put in a mention for them all, but sadly, my memory won't allow that. Yet I will send out hugs and well wishes to all I can remember, as well as those whom I find scouring through some random pages in my own thread, and hope those I forget or miss understands. ^_^

@Illiad Easle @Randimaxis @Flow @Widdershins @Loud Opinion @FanOfManyShows @EQ_Theta @Catpone Cerberus @Windy Breeze @Rising Dusk @Sekel @Lucid_Nightlight @Seamore Sandwich @BloodDrops @Harmony Cube @Moonlit @Handsome Changeling @Derplight Sperkle @Missklang @dragon4111 @cwhip9 @Califorum @Midnight_Aurora @Denim&Venöm @Storm Shine @Quinch @AmberDust @Gloomfury @000-00-00-00 @Victoria Sponge @Pastel Heart @Azure Acrylic @Cinnamon Coffee @Midnight @Hazard Time @Freikorpist Jonas @Matrix Twang @EcstaticWind @flutterJackdash @Moondrop 💧 @~Phoenix~ @Lil' Lovebug @Brobot @Amanita @Windchime @Holiday Agnaktor and many, many more. :)

Not everyone I mentioned I've had contact with for a while, but I hope all of them are doing well, and if they feel like it, will pop around and say hi. :)

Had fun with everyone I tagged, in one way or another, and wishing them all the best on the forum, in real life, and through these crazy times. :D

• Brohoof 3

HAPPY KINDNESS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Mlp Hug GIFs | Gfycat

@Dreambiscuit @SixShooterOutlaw @9th Doctor Whooves @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @Altastrofae 🌊 @Amanita@AngelsNight @Anneal @Annie @applesjck @AppleButt @Arc Flash @AriaTheLovely @Aurora Wolf @Bakugou is my Man @Bastian @BlackWater627 @Blitz Boom @BloodDrops @bubbleteapony @Cagey @Cash_In @CastletonSnob @chaosprincess @ChB @ChikaChan @Cinnamon Coffee @CinnamonPop @Cookie <3 @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @Dabmanz @darkwingmare @Dark Bun @Dark Horse @Dark Qiviut @DashYoshi @Deae Rising Shine~ @Denim&Venöm @Dita_B @Diva Pony @DivineSpirit1000@Dynamo Pad @Drago Ryder @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @Emiko Gale @Envy @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @ExplosionMare @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Fluttershutter @Fluttershy Friend @Fluttershyfan94 @Flutterstep @Forbidden Gummy Bear @gamecubeguy214 @GarlandSouls@GeneralDirection @Golden Lyrics @Happy Heart @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jasmine @Jedishy @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Julnt @King of Canterlot @Kujamih@Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @Lavo @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lektra Bolt @Light Blade @Literally Snails @Longhaul @Lord Bradley @Lord Valtasar @Lucky Bolt @luftschloss @Luna the Great of all the Russias @Lunaholic @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lulaypp @Madame Rarity @Mammon @Marciblook @Megas @Mentis Soliloquy @Meson Bolt @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @MidnightFire1222@Millennium Shadow @Mini @Miss @Misty Breeze @Moondrop 💧 @Nightfall Gloam @Nsxile 🔥🐲 @Odyssey @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Pathfinder @Phosphor @Pinkie_Pi @Platinum Night @Platinum Sonnet @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal @Rainy Day @Randimaxis @RaraLover @Rarity the Snowperior @Reality Check @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Rulerofblocks @RulesofRarity @Sabrinie @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @SaraEH @ShadOBabe @Sherbie-kun <3 @Shimmer Sparkle 🎈🎈🎈 @Sliding Bolt @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @Splashee  @Stardust* @Stardust Balance @Starlighty  @StarrySkyDash @Stellafera@Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Sunamena @Sweet Palette @Sweet Pen @Synniken @Tacodidra @Tao @Techno Universal @TheGleaner @thegoodhen @Thuja @Thunderbass (Ceased)@TigerGeekGuy @ToastedScone @TomDaBombMLP @Totally Nyx @TotallyNotNyx @Treeglow Flicker @Tropical Melody @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Valencia @Vampira Heart @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Writer Rhyme @Yellow Diamond @Yoshi89 @You @Yoye Wolfgrel @Zeal Crown @zigragirl

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 15

I know I’m a little late and am about to head out the door for work but ...I’d just like mention my best friendos here, even though a lot of them have moved to discord: 

@Sliding Bolt, @Misty Breeze, @Phosphor, @Cyclone 1066, @Twisted Cyclone 🚓, @TheRockARooster, @AJ2489, @AppleButt, @Sparklefan1234, @Cagey, @DivineSpirit1000, @Le Trotteur Sauvage, @Altastrofae 🌊, @Lil’Cinnamon (won’t let me tag him for some reason reeeee!!) @TomDaBombMLP and @Sherbie-kun <3

Love you guys!

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know I’m a little late and am about to head out the door for work but ...I’d just like mention my best friendos here, even though a lot of them have moved to discord: 

@Sliding Bolt, @Misty Breeze, @Phosphor, @Cyclone 1066, @Twisted Cyclone 🚓, @TheRockARooster, @AJ2489, @AppleButt, @Sparklefan1234, @Cagey, @DivineSpirit1000, @Le Trotteur Sauvage, @Altastrofae 🌊, @Lil’Cinnamon (won’t let me tag him for some reason reeeee!!) @TomDaBombMLP and @Sherbie-kun <3

Love you guys!

Thank you, Lucky Butt. :mlp_smug:
Love you too.

91F79997-BF13-415B-9C57-4DC10F9F8EC8.gif.3b2c4e1d62bc73e184da0d039f35c318.gif

Edited by TheRockARooster

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Love you guys!

Thank You, Lucky! You're the Best Friend a duck could ask for! :D ezgif-7-2c27d79fb207.gif.9eeceb6076b672254667c846c826e6c8.gif 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

22 hours ago, Will Guide said:

I would like to thank the artists who made wonderful art of my OCs, including but not limited to @Bakugou is my Man, @MidnightFire1222, and @MarvelMoon

(Would have included more but apparently several of the users have changed their name from since the time they made the pieces of art. :sealed:)

My favorite Fluttershy episodes by season:

Dragonshy: Fluttershy stands up to a dragon so big she can fit in his eye.

Hurricane Fluttershy: Fluttertree in the opening is the funniest opening; Rainbow Dash shows a lot of concern and sympathy for Fluttershy's lack of self confidence; Fluttershy's training montage (with Angel Bunny showing none of his bratty tendencies); In the end, Fluttershy improved her wingpower tenfold

Keep Calm and Flutter On: Fluttershy manages to make the Spirit of Disharmony, Discord realize how much important friendship is. She became his first real friend.

Filli Vanilli: The Return of Flutterguy; When the ruse was exposed, the crowd was cheering at her singing rather than laugh at her for her deep voice or boo her for apparently lip-syncing the whole time

Scare Master: Ultimately gave her friends a great scare; the return of Flutterbat (even though it was a little disappointment it was just a costume rather than her discovering a temporary ability to shift between forms)

Flutter Brutter: 2nd most relatable episode to me; Shy shows Tough Love but still Kindness to her slacker brother, who's quick to give up when frustrated (something I understand quite well); The song is my pick-me-up song when I'm feeling overwhelmed; thanks to this episode, I completed my University schooling.

Fame and Misfortune: She stands up to her haters, pointing out a strong truth that not everyone completely changes themselves after only one lesson/epiphany. It may have fallen on deaf ears, but it was still an important lesson

Sounds of Silence: Autumn Blaze and the Kirins, why couldn't you have made more cameos? You're amazing, even when in scary-looking Nirik forms!

She Talks to Angel: Angel Bunny is Rescued from the Scrappy Heap; Plus Andrea Liberman did a great job voicing "Angel Pony"

And now to thank people for their kindness to me:

@flurry for the advice the other day

@Emperor Azurailo for making my reformed Changeling Will Guide design and being a great boyfriend in Character/letting my character be his Royal Consort. (We're not actually boyfriends in real life, just good friends)

@Eren Jaeger for letting me roleplay as one of his character's father.

@Mesme Rize for being my OC's occasional doctor, and for inspiring me to have my own Lamia Pony form

@Maple Bat for being a wonderful roleplay partner

And my best friend on the Forums, @Loyal Defender for letting me watch all his video game playthroughs, our creative Private Roleplays, and our real life friendship that is still very strong even through some rough patches after 2-3 years

Thank you so much, my friend! *hugs* You're the bestest friend I could ask for, too!

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

@Sparklefan1234

@ChB,@Shrug,@Totally Nyx,@TheRockARooster @Denim&Venöm

@Kyoshi @Dark Qiviut @Woohoo @RDDash @Megas

Kindness to the whole Sparkle Squad!

Now that's embarrassing. I cut and pasted for easy posting, and put myself in there. It wouldn't let me take me out!!!

LOL!

Thank You, @cuteycindyhoney! You're the Best Friend a duck could ask for! image.gif.06a293652fe91299a72627f9086ae6cb.gif

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

HAPPY KINDNESS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Mlp Hug GIFs | Gfycat

@Dreambiscuit @SixShooterOutlaw @9th Doctor Whooves @AJ2489 @Alexshy @AlphaPegasister @Altastrofae 🌊 @AngelsNight @Annie @AppleButt @Arc Flash @Aurora Wolf @Bakugou is my Man @bubbleteapony @Cagey @ChB @Cinnamon Coffee @Cookie <3 @CrystalRarity @cuteycindyhoney @Cyclone 1066 @Cwanky @darkwingmare @Dark Horse @DashYoshi @Denim&Venöm @DivineSpirit1000@Dynamo Pad @Ecto Storm @Emerald Heart @EpicEnergy @Eren Jaeger @FlitterFlutter @FlutterAether @Flutterstep @Forbidden Gummy Bear @GarlandSouls @GeneralDirection @Golden Lyrics @Harmony Spark @HereComesTom @iceestarz @Infernus @Jackie Snack @Jade Fire @Jeric @Johnny1226 @Kyoshi @Lady Kiriness @Le Trotteur Sauvage @Lucky Bolt @Lunar Echo @Lunar Glow @Lulaypp @Madame Rarity @Midnight Blossom @Midnight Danny @Millennium Shadow @Misty Breeze @Moondrop 💧 @Odyssey @Pandora 🐼 @Pastel Heart @Phosphor @Platinum Night @Platinum Sonnet @PonkiePoo @Princess Moonlight @Prospekt @PuddingPonyPal@Rainy Day @Randimaxis  @Rarity the Snowperior @Renegade the Unicorn @Rising Dusk @Sabrinie @Samurai Equine @Sapphire Lightning @ShadOBabe @Sherbie-kun <3 @Sliding Bolt @Snow @SolarFlare13 @Sonic Shimmer @Sparklefan1234 @SparklingSwirls @Splashee @StarrySkyDash @Stone Cold Steve Tuna @StormBlaze @strongwilled_pegasus @Summer Breeze @Synniken @Tacodidra @Techno Universal@Thunderbass (Ceased) @TigerGeekGuy @TomDaBombMLP @Totally Nyx @TotallyNotNyx @Treeglow Flicker  @Twilight Luna @Twisted Cyclone 🚓 @Unicorncob @Valencia @Victoria Sponge @VinylWubs @WanderingPony @Widdershins @Will Guide @Windy Breeze @Writer Rhyme @Yoshi89 @Zeal Crown @zigragirl

You're awesome, my friend! Let's be rock stars together! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

I’ve had two rabbits about a year and a half, both rescued, one has been really withdrawn, and never had any contact with husband and I aside from getting mad when we fed him. In the last two days, I’ve been able to pet him four times, which neither of us has been able to do before without intense anger from him. He’s so cute, and I just want to be his friend. I’m stupidly excited about this. <3

7D57F149-8B16-443A-B6D6-05D833E8B9C3.jpeg

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Happy Heart said:

Whoops, that wasn't you that hoofed out those names? :lie: I guess I should be thanking @TheRockARooster:dash:

Yeah, @TheRockARooster is an amazing friend. Glad to know him. :BrightMacContent: Maybe some day we could be friends too.

55 minutes ago, Platinum Night said:

Thank you, my friend! You're amazing too. :D

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Califorum said:

@Oleks @LyraLover 💚 @CloudMistDragon @Pentium100 @Yoshi89 @Yakamaru @Steve Piranha @Illiad Easle @Handsome Changeling @Buffy @Miss @Samurai Equine @Divine plywood @Tacodidra and many others, I appreciate your kindness towards me among all these times. Happy kindness day. 

Thank you! You're awesome too. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

I have many people who has shown me kindness and patient. I sometime feel I don't deserve it. I did have one I wanted to share. I want out to buy a nail polish color that I like and when I want over to pay for it, I forgot my wallet. There's old lady behind me saw that I have forgotten my wallet to pay and so she went ahead and pay it for me. I was really shock that she did that, and I don't know what to think or say. I didn't think some stranger will show this kind of kindness.  With friends and family I always appreciated it because of course we have to show kindness to each other. But when it come to strangers it's different.  I don't even know her or her name and vice-versa. So see that act of kindness doesn't take a lot nor do you have to know a person to show them kindness. Sometime showing a small act of kindness could put a big impact. 

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
  • 8 months later...