Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How was your day?

Mach33

Quite good so far. Managed to get a lot out of the first half, and the rest will probably be Super Nintendo, so you know it will be good ^_^

I'm beat but I really went out on a high note tonight. Dayshift as a whole team with 4 people did 17,000. Myself alone on second shift did 16,500. I almost did the work of four people alone.

Just another typical day work. I just hate it how every time we have someone new, my managers doesn’t even bother to show them how the work is done. And then they pile that part onto me. Like “hey can you deal with them”? I don’t mind helping out newbie and people around and teaching a thing or two. But the fact they’re the manager here, it should be their job to show them BEFORE they start. Most people that I helped say I was good with instructing them and to help them manage their work. “Thanks for the compliment, now if only the company acknowledged that!” Like hell, I should be getting the manager job by now. Agh.

• Brohoof 1

Pretty sweet, Wednesdays are slow so my manager said i could leave early and still get my 8 hours pay, so I'm happy about that :P she's pretty neat, especially when you don't call in sick often, lol!

pretty shitty. i havent had any motivation to get out of bed so i haven’t had any food yet. i’m bored, tired, and lonely. i’ve just been on here all day tbh. hoping tomorrow is better :scoots:

It was good Until I ruined it with something dumb I did I pissed off someone I respect so I feel very guilty right now
I'm stupid idk why I made that dumb mistake I should have known that it was dumb

Edited by Diane Velvet

• 3 weeks later...