Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How was your day?

Mach33

I downloaded Master Duel for the switch and it’s been a great way to quickly learn modern day yugioh. It’s all been fairly simple to pick up except for Pendulum summoning. Like who thought this was a good idea and why.

• Brohoof 2

Not the greatest start. I overslept so I had to cut back on my exercise routine since I have to be in at work early. I’ve not been able to really eat my lunch either. I unfortunately have to do this chat with the leader about this job around others so people are gonna know I’m looking to post out. So that may have some unforeseen complications depending on who’s within earshot. My team leader is being extra obnoxious. We aren’t on speaking terms right now.  So I’m literally figuring out what my shift needs to do on my own. I’m sure he’ll still be behaving in such a manner.(honestly this is how it’s going to be permanently and I don’t hate that. Some people are just a level of toxic it’s a blessing to not interact with them.But this is too far gone this time. ) 

As far as work actually goes what we’re being forced to run looks terrible and runs like garbage. We’re forced to give the easy work to the temps. So it makes for a long night.

The good news is it really can’t get any worse for me. So it can only go up from here

• Brohoof 1

Lots of packages delivered and picked up, much merchandise to inspect. Quite tired now, waiting for... I don't know, bed or more work? I can't decide!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Believe it or not I just wokeup 30 minutes ago, yes at 3pm. Impressive if you ask me but others might call it being lazy. anyway just wanted to check in on everybody.

Edited by Ckishu
  • Brohoof 2

Thanksgiving was so-so. My grandfather wasn’t feeling well and he was also arguing with my grandmother a lot. Nobody really stayed for very long.I’ve spent the past 3 hours putting cards into binders and haven’t even made a dent in them lol.

• Brohoof 1

Great. Thanks for asking. I w0ke up early in the morn... "Eaaaarly in the mooorning!!!" I love that song. You know, the one from the game Dishonored. I cannot stop myself from singing it, whenever someone says the "word". Really, the steampunk city. The mystical atmosphere. If only magic was real.
So, I had lunch. Then checked social media, talked with a good friend of mine who loves to train. "Choooo, chooo!"
Did some exercise after his advice, and looked up some information on foods to combat oxidative stress. Played with the house cat because the owner was out buying cinnamon rolls, and the cute ball of fur was sad about it. So, I scratched his belly until he sat there on my bed with a complacent look. Dude, that cat lives like a king.

And now I am here, daydreaming about the resolution of a legal matter between my family. And then getting a proper gaming rig, so I can play the sequel. Video games are my magic. In a way. This is a form of magic, too. We are looking into a portal to see our thoughts and ideas translated into code and presented in a readable pattern. You sometimes take these for granted.

I hope you had a great day, too.

Edited by They call me Loyalty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It has been decent; thankfully work wasn't too rough haha. Just been relaxing at home before a possible appointment for outpatient procedure tomorrow.