Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which mlp villain would you serve?

Props Valroa

Which mlp villain would you choose to follow?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you server?

• King Sombra
    • Nightmare Moon
    • Daybreaker
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • Lord Tirek
    • Starlight Glimmer
    • Trixie
    • The Storm King
    • Other

Nightmare moon seems like the best option, she would make a very selfish ruler but at least you would have your magic and some free will. Chrysalis would have caused the extinction of pony kind, others total slavery and\or mind control or some different kind of devastation since magic will be taken out. Nightmare is actually the villain with the clearest motives, she is not just power hungry and want slaves. 

• Brohoof 1

I would go for Nightmare Moon. Like those who chose her before me, the reason why is because her motives: she did not want slaves not seize up royalty for power and authority, she only wants recognition, and appreciation of the ponies for the night, unlike the other victims, who might just probably steal loves from ponies till they become a husk like Queen Chrysalis wants to starve off hunger of her and her hive (I certainly don't want to turn into a dried corpse), have my magic forcibly stolen from me which Tirek wants (I'll probably hung myself if I found out my wings would become useless for my entire life), working and becoming a slave to the storm king and my life controled by that Sombra guy (I would rather be executed than be in chains), becoming a slave to Trixe (No way, that mere magicion should learn some self-control before she could turn me into a zombie), live in equality with Starlight (My thoughts say she would transport me some universe like Fallout: Equestria if i made even a small mistake), as for Discord and Daybreaker... I don't know, though i could endure Discord endless torture of forcing me to eat a valley of bluebbery cakes (YUM!)

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

Discord and Sombra are insane, Tirek, Chrysalis and Storm king would not need a minion and would probably just do the same with me as they did to the others. 

So, I'd say Nightmare Moon. She seems sane and orderly enough, also she would probably benefit from someone who knows about human history and how similar regimes managed to stay in power. I also like the night.

Trixie is just a common criminal, so is Starlight, though she would be my second choice.

Daybreaker was only shown in a dream sequence, so I have no much idea about her.

• Brohoof 1

@Pentium100 @Doctor Derpy @Windy Breeze

In that alternate Universe where Twilight meets Nightmare Moon who rules over Equestria, she seemed at least somewhat sane and negotiable. I feel like I would be able to do well for myself just by trusting and praising her, and not doing anything behind her back. Plus, she has a really good design and I feel like I'd be able to create a friendship wit her.

Daybreaker seems to be the same but just for eternal day. 

2 hours ago, Califorum said:

@Pentium100 @Doctor Derpy @Windy Breeze

In that alternate Universe where Twilight meets Nightmare Moon who rules over Equestria, she seemed at least somewhat sane and negotiable. I feel like I would be able to do well for myself just by trusting and praising her, and not doing anything behind her back. Plus, she has a really good design and I feel like I'd be able to create a friendship wit her.

Daybreaker seems to be the same but just for eternal day. 

And eternal day causes eternal sunburn you would turn chocolate brown anytime soon :P

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Windy Breeze said:

And eternal day causes eternal sunburn you would turn chocolate brown anytime soon :P

Eternal day makes me think that it would be a constant drought. With Nightmare Moon you'd think it'd be a constant winter since no sun to warm things up but in the AU that doesn't seem to be the case. 

• Brohoof 1

If the theory that daybreaker caused fallout... then she's the most dangerous. Starlight is just a sociopath and not necessarily evil so she's a good choice. Nightmare moon is a good choice as well if you have to pick someone. The rest are either to evil or random to be stable.

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Rainbow Cloud said:

I went for other as I'd choose Discord, it would at least be chaotic fun and he was probably one of the least evil villains when he was a villain.

As would I - he's shown no interest in actually taking control of others' lives, or doing anyone any serious harm. If anything, real tyranny would go against what he stands for.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, HedonismBot said:

As would I - he's shown no interest in actually taking control of others' lives, or doing anyone any serious harm. If anything, real tyranny would go against what he stands for.

Seems to be. He just wants to have fun and didn’t know when to stop.

19 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I never really thought of Trixie as a villain, TBH.

Whether she actually qualifies as such is certainly debatable. "Boast Busters" had her do nothing worse than brag and show off - which, for a stage performer like her, are basically part of the job description.

in "Magic Duel", she had been corrupted by the Alicorn Amulet - there's no solid indication of she actually intended to do with its power before she put it on. If anything, the real villain is the pony who sold it to her knowing what it was capable of.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare Moon is the safest choice because at least she keeps her people safe even in her ruthless ways. :ithastolookpretty:

Daybreaker is mad, i dont trust her. :mlp_wat:

Starlight and Chrysalis are both oppressive ruler in the worse way than Nightmare Moon because they both refuse to give their subjects a better life just to maintain their ideology. So no no:yeahno:

King Sombra just want to turn you into his mindless slave, big no no.:mellow:

Tirek is a brute that love to wreck thing but he has some honorable code that i might consider.:dash:

Storm King is just too goofy for me to take him seriously. He just destroy and take things wherever his army goes then move to the next so no no.:mlp_gag:

Discord is not bad if you embrace the chaos. If you hate the mundane life, Discord is for you, the endless fun will await you.:lostit:

Trixie... Why Trixie is in here? If it's about Trixie with the amulet then no no again because she HATES WHEEL. I dont want to go back to the age when we have to push a cart without a WHEEL!:Cozy: 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 9:23 PM, HedonismBot said:

I think I nightmare_moon__vector__by_qcryzzy_d6vhi would serve  Nightmare Moon     as long as scootaloo Doeson'5  get hurt than I scoot_scootaloo_by_crisx3_d49ga9q-pre.pn will serve nightmare moon

On 12/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, Scootaloo90747475 said:

i think i would serve nightmare moon as long as Scootaloo doesn't get hurt then i would serve her

Funny you should mention Nightmare Moon and Scootaloo:

Lily Orchard there is making the case that Nightmare Moon is motivated first and foremost by a desire for real admiration (as opposed to ponies pretending to admire her out of fear, as one tends to get with actual tyranny). And that curing disabled ponies such as Scootaloo would be a highly effective PR move (assuming her magic is actually capable of that - which if it were, would raise the question of how come Celestia never bothered to try it).

Plus it would have made the movie way shorter - "You want a new horn? Here you go! [zap] Now why don't you ditch that stupid ape and hang out with the cool kids?"

Failing that, i suppose she could just put a few more bits into prosthetics research.