Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which mlp villain would you serve?

Props Valroa

Which mlp villain would you choose to follow?  

39 users have voted

1. 1. Who would you server?

• King Sombra
    • Nightmare Moon
    • Daybreaker
    • Queen Chrysalis
    • Lord Tirek
    • Starlight Glimmer
    • Trixie
    • The Storm King
    • Other

41 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

Funny you should mention Nightmare Moon and Scootaloo:

Lily Orchard there is making the case that Nightmare Moon is motivated first and foremost by a desire for real admiration (as opposed to ponies pretending to admire her out of fear, as one tends to get with actual tyranny). And that curing disabled ponies such as Scootaloo would be a highly effective PR move (assuming her magic is actually capable of that - which if it were, would raise the question of how come Celestia never bothered to try it).

Plus it would have made the movie way shorter - "You want a new horn? Here you go! [zap] Now why don't you ditch that stupid ape and hang out with the cool kids?"

Failing that, i suppose she could just put a few more bits into prosthetics research.

ok and that is awesome and maybe Nightmare Moon can cure Scootaloo disability and maybe than scootaloo can fly now  and now i will serve Nightmare moon

45 minutes ago, HedonismBot said:

Funny you should mention Nightmare Moon and Scootaloo:

Lily Orchard there is making the case that Nightmare Moon is motivated first and foremost by a desire for real admiration (as opposed to ponies pretending to admire her out of fear, as one tends to get with actual tyranny). And that curing disabled ponies such as Scootaloo would be a highly effective PR move (assuming her magic is actually capable of that - which if it were, would raise the question of how come Celestia never bothered to try it).

Plus it would have made the movie way shorter - "You want a new horn? Here you go! [zap] Now why don't you ditch that stupid ape and hang out with the cool kids?"

Failing that, i suppose she could just put a few more bits into prosthetics research.

nightmare_moon__vector__by_qcryzzy_d6vhithan All hail nightmare Moon and     scoot_scootaloo_by_crisx3_d49ga9q-pre.pn

On 12/10/2020 at 5:24 PM, TomDaBombMLP said:

I wish Tempest was an option! :Tempest:

It kind of is indirectly, what with her being second-in-command to the Storm King.

Without him, she'd be more interested in finding a solution to restore her horn than any actual villain stuff. Though I have thought about getting into prosthetics in real life, and studying magic sounds like it would be stimulating enough to distract me from the lack of internet in Equestria, so serving her could work out well. And if it ends up helping any other unicorns with horn injuries, so much the better.

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Starlight Glimmer. I would gladly go around and equalize everyone just for the fun of it :eager: I’m strangely like Fluttershy in terms of opinions of the village (how she was when she first arrived, anyhow).

• Brohoof 2

Princess Celestia

She is a tyrant :nom:

Jk, Trixie but she isn't a villain :wacko: 

Actual villain... probably Discord if he was still a villain, because wackyness :wacko: 

:wacko: 

Sombra. He'd hit me with his green-eyed stare before making me his servant and I wouldn't even feel a thing while helping him. So kind of the dark lord! :fabulous:

Besides him, Nightmare Moon, the crowd's favorite. The minions of her alternate universe where she took over the world looked pretty rad. :ithastolookpretty:

• Brohoof 1

Probably Nightmare Moon. She tried to overthrow Celestia, but that is an elite vs elite problem. It am not sure how her reign would be undesirable for the common subject; I do not remember her promoting evil or coercion in any way. Although, she did say that "The night will last forever.", so perhaps trying to enforce that will eventually lead to the death of a very large portion of life in the world. But then again, ponies are very much involved in controlling the environment, so this policy, at best, would be very economically inefficient (unless Nightmare Moon was to become more practical and re-instated the day-night cycle).

Edited by Luna the Great of all the Russias