caesar15

Luna or Celestia?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like most?

• Celestia
    • Luna

(edited)

LUNA! HELL YEA! Celestias got crazy over her Flank at the bottom

WARNING!:THIS VIDEO MAY BE INNAPROPIATE FOR YOUNG FILLYS!

Trust me it gets stuck in your head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwBrQlCujqY

Luna is kinda really fun to be around! If I got banished to the moon with her I would give her a BEST FRIEND HUG! Also if you force me to not choose her, Chrysalis is my pony.

Edited by Sonic Boom

Luna. Why?

Well let me tell you a story, my OC liked to look at celestial bodies at night. He used binoculars.

#Notaclopjoke.Okaymaybe.Idontclopthough.

In al seriousness, I like the color palette of Luna. :3 I love me some blue.

• Brohoof 1

Luna cuz' I honestly wouldn't mind hanging around with her. Celestia on the other hand seems to have those stern mother qualities to her that make her seem rather serious.

Princess Luna. Honestly she tries so hard to make up for what she's done in the past and still most try to avoid her. I feel sorry for her and she should know that she still has friends. Even if we aren't there in Equestria to Support her, I'm sure she can still feel our love!

Celestia on the other hand seems to have those stern mother qualities to her that make her seem rather serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KRlpZKJ0Elc

Cadence is best princess. But if I have to choose, I would say Luna. She is funny, has a great personality and is super hawt has the ability to bring night. I mean seriously, how cool is that?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Princess Luna...because I said so.

Also, because she's my OC's mother, and she is better than Celestia in almost every aspect.

Edited by Prince Dusk

(edited)

Chrysalis. Why you may ask? Well for one she's an acutal Queen, plus she can turn into anything and anypony. If thats not enough she's sexy as f**k

Posted Image

*picture is not too "sexy"/slightly inappropriate in order to maintain good taste. [also so I don't get banned]

Edited by POnYDOS

(edited)

Luna i feel bad for, and she play Smash so shes def fun to be around, but Celestia likes to troll the palace gaurd with her coffee and that's really fun to watch. And she's really kinky. The only thing with Celestia, is I constantly be worried about being shipped to the moon for 1000 years. Same thing with Cadence...real one - great! But I'd always be concerned if the fake one took acting lessons...

Edited by glitterlicious