Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Luna or Princess Celestia?

caesar15

Luna or Celestia?  

82 users have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like most?

• Celestia
    • Luna

I'm going to have to go with Celestia on this one.

I say Luna. I love Celestia, but personally I sympathize with Luna more.

And also I love how Luna basically stole Celestia's thunder after "Luna Eclipsed".

Celestia because she is best troll. Haha nah but because Luna has so much fans already and I like them both.

(edited)

Luna, because we are both creatures of the night!!! I'm sure she loves fighting crime and eating muffins as much as I do! :lol: Plus, as other ponies have said, I do love how awkward she was in her Season 2 debut... she was just soooooo cute! :wub: Finally, she made this phrase canon, ergo, all other arguments for Celestia are invalid...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lowij-5Q5Xg

Edited by Batbrony

• 3 weeks later...

We already had a thread for choosing either Luna or Celestia to be your favorite, so I merged yours with it. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

Luna, we dont see luna too much. But when we do shes pretty cool. Plus this kind of thing has been going on for ages. Luna vs celestia started ever since nightmare night episode. I think

I'd say I probably like Luna more than Celestia, if only because she has a wonderfully quirky personality which hasn't really been explored that much as of yet, and so as a result of my curiosity, I naturally desire to see Luna more than Celestia, since we see Celestia quite frequently in the show. C'mon Studio B, give us some more Luna next season!!! Stop teasing us, because honestly, it was just plain cruel in the season finale last season!!! :(

Posted Image

Luna! The poor woman just needs a little help readjusting after a thousand years. Can you imagine what being on the moon for a thousand years does to you? Turns you into Nightmare Moon apparently. I'd love to show Luna around if I could!

• Brohoof 1