Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Are You Doing This Thanksgiving 2020?

EpicEnergy

Thanksgiving  

24 users have voted

1. 1. What are you doing this Thanksgiving?

• celebrate it with family
    • do nothing

Will you do nothing, or will you celebrate Thanksgiving with family? Will you be traveling? How many people will you be celebrating it with?

As for me, I'm going to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family and relatives. On Thanksgiving Day, I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with my family. In a few days from now, I will be traveling to my grandma's house and celebrating it with my family and relatives.

• Brohoof 2

Since I live in Canada, Thanksgiving was last month for me.  I didn't do much of anything then and for the US Thanksgiving, I probably won't be doing much then either.

Well I'm going to stay home and have a late lunch/early dinner. This year I'm going to have a pre cooked turkey because, my oven is broke. I'm not going to travel, or invite other families over because Gov. Northam imposed more restrictions due of the uptick in the Covid cases.  

My parents are going to visit one of my half-sisters at the other end of the state, but I don't like her husband, her kids, or her dogs, so I'm staying home and keeping my cat company. The week after Thanksgiving, my sister (different sister. This is the sister I grew up with) is coming over for a few days and we're gonna have another "Thanksgiving" with the four of us. That I'm looking forward to. Haven't seen her since last Thanksgiving when we went to her place in Ohio.

Edited by 000-00-00-00
  • Brohoof 1

I’m not traveling so I guess I’ll be doing a Zoom Thanksgiving this year :maud:. I’ll be working almost all day during the days before and after so I’ll need Thanksgiving to work on homework and study for final exams. 

Was thinking I’d try making some Borscht or something :nom: 

I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving. So, nothing in particular. I do plan to boot up Animal Crossing New Horizons and play the Thanksgiving event there.

• Brohoof 1

Going over to my parents' house. My sister, grandma, uncle, aunt and two cousins are going too. Not as big of a gathering as we used to have in years past, but that's a good thing considering this year.

1 minute ago, Sasoriman said:

@Kyoshi Me too, that's why I'm doing video chat this year. 

My mom just told me yesterday that we may do video chat with the family for Christmas. Seems like a good choice. Distance may keep people physically apart, but we don't have to be seperated. One of the utmost positives of the Internet. All praise ye Internet.

• Brohoof 2