Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you feel bad when people forget your birthday?

Miss

I don’t think this is a topic already from what I saw.

pretty straight forward question. 

If you don’t celebrate your birthday then this doesn’t really apply to you then, but maybe it does? Idk. 

I will say that I try hard to remember my closest friends birthdays and you know sometimes I’ll forget too, but either way I still feel somewhat bad when people forget my birthday, specifically my close friends. 

Funny how you bring this question up considering I nearly forgot that today has been Mickey Mouse's birthday on November 18th. Good timing. but yeah I do feel bad whenever I forget to wish somebody a happy birthday especially when it's somebody that I consider a friend

Not really since Ive gotten used to it. 

Spoiler

It's my birthday right now as I post this 11/19.

Edited by Flow

Well, if I invited someone and they forgot to come that would be weird, but, well, stuff happens. If I did not invite the person, then I do not expect them to remember anyway. if they call or text on the day, cool, if they don't then they don't, no big deal.

• Brohoof 1

I did, but at this point I've started caring less and less about it. Really the only people that remember are a few family members and a handful of people on this forum. I guess that's just how it is.

Not so much of an issue for me because I'm the jerk who makes others remember his birthday but doesn't put much of an effort to remember others. No one on my side of the family is particularly fussy about receiving gifts because we just enjoy the quality time.

I just saw my little sister this past weekend who turned 9 on election day, and I had completely forgotten even with two reminders. She brought up the fact that she had gotten nothing for my birthday last month.

It doesn't bother me most of the time but my cousin also shares the same birthdate so I'm often overshadowed by his birthday lol but it's ok, he's a cool person to be around and I think that side of the family hasn't gotten used to me being around them for long since I've been trying to reconnect with them for at least 2 years now and I still haven't talked to everyone yet.

I rather feel happy when people remember about my bd. If they don't, well we're just not close enough not a big deal. But if a person remembers about my bd, it means a lot

• Brohoof 1