Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could eliminate 2 bodily functions which ones would it be?

Props Valroa

On 1/6/2021 at 7:02 AM, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm gonna go with pooping and...for girls, periods. :mlp_icwudt::scoots:

This is pretty hard to argue with. I wouldn’t mind it though if I never had to sleep. Just imagine having all that extra time to be productive and active. That would be really nice. I could even stick with pooping if I could have those extra 8 hours a day. 

Hm. I see. No consideration is given to the ramifications. Very well.

Eating and drinking. As a consequence, this would eliminate excretion. More importantly is that one would no longer have to worry about putting food on the table even if one were to fall into poverty.

Great question!  I'd love to have invincible teeth that don't decay so I'd never had to brush, but I don't think I'd count tooth decay as a bodily function since it's not something your body is doing, but rather an external substances acting on it.  So, I'd choose hair and nail growth.  I hate shaving and pruning all my hair, and I really hate trimming my nails.  I wish I could just freeze all that stuff in place forever.  But it would be cool if I could freeze and unfreeze the growth at will so I could choose to change the length if I wanted to.

I'm noticing so many people say eating and sleeping.  Eating surprises me because it's one of the greatest joys in life.  I mean, sure, life would be simpler and more efficient without the need for it, but without that wonderful sensory experience, there would only be one other reason left to live!  (orgasms).  And as far as sleep goes, I believe that even if we didn't require sleep, we would find that we would quickly go insane without shutting down for awhile each day.  I think that whether or not our bodies need rest and regeneration, humans simply need a little relief from consciousness every day or we start going insane and ultimately think ourselves to death like a rampant AI from the Halo universe.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:45 AM, ToastedScone said:

Overheating in general (there is nothing, NOTHING I hate more than being way too warm:angry:) , and maybe nail growth? I wish there was a way to just keep them at the length you want forever...

I have the same issue with nails. 

• Brohoof 2