Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many brohoof have you give to others?

Starshine

(edited)

So, how many brohoof have you give to others in this forum? Is it more than 1000? Or less than 200?

Are you an easily impressed one that brohoofed almost every single post you see, or you barely brohoofed anything because your hooves are very fragile? :­p

You can see it on your user page, just click 'Stats' under your avatar.

For those who have given more than two thousands of brohoof, I shall give you the title "Hoof Destroyer" Posted Image

Edited by Starshine

(edited)

Shankveld probably has millions.

As for me, let me check...

Edit: 46 brohoofs given.

Edited by Pilot (Croaks)
  • Brohoof 1

• Brohoofs given : 690 brohoofs
  • Brohoofs gotten :784 brohoofs
  • Active Posts :1,631 posts
  • Posts to brohoofs gotten ratio 1631: 784
The last bit I did wasn't required by the thread but it...Puts things in perspective....

Especially when compared with other peoples ratios.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Not generated: I have given out 484.

Edited by Tichonea
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1201 received

1297 given

Could be more balanced, but is fairly balanced. And hey, it's better to give than receive so ;P

I am guilty of sometimes brohoofing a lot of stuff xP But I certainly don't do it with everything I see. If it makes me laugh, is witty, is well-placed, well-constructed or I completely agree with the person is usually when I do it.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

1201 received

1297 given

Could be more balanced, but is fairly balanced. And hey, it's better to give than receive so ;P

I am guilty of sometimes brohoofing a lot of stuff xP But I certainly don't do it with everything I see. If it makes me laugh, is witty, is well-placed, well-constructed or I completely agree with the person is usually when I do it.

1181 Active posts but 1201 brohoofs seems legit.

1181 Active posts but 1201 brohoofs seems legit.

Rofl, a considerable amount of those brohoofs is purely from my contributions to threads like 'Best Cute Pony Pictures' and 'Funniest Pictures' xD Only about half of them are purely from discussions, I'd bet.