Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure Elements of Equestria: Ch. 9

DivineMist1000

IMG_3193.JPG.645c3a744f5f705c5eaad6667ea2adcf.JPG

Chapter 9: The Coming Storm

Flying high above the forests of Equestria, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were off on their search to find Lee and bring him home safely, a task that they both knew would take a while and has already taken up two days worth of searching. The Sisters had already asked around a few towns about Lee but all gave the same answer: They had not seen or heard of Lee before, which had only made Luna more concerned for Lee's safety.

After stopping for the night on top of a hill, Celestia and Luna conversed about the situation at hand as they ate some of the food that they had packed.

"Hmm... Still no luck finding anypony who knows Lee. What should we do Celestia? We simply have to find him and I surely won't leave him out here!"

"I'm right there with you, Luna. We won't stop until we find him and we'll make sure that he comes home."

Luna pondered about the "coming home" part in her head, wondering if Lee would even come back with them after everything that has happened. Luna walked down the hill to a nearby pond, with Celestia trailing behind her, and stopped near the water's edge. Luna looked into the water and saw herself and the moon reflecting off the surface of the water. She looked up at the bright crescent moon, closed her eyes and lowered her head as her horn lit up like a candle.

I pray upon the Moon and Stars. Please, show me... show us the way. All we wish for is Lee's safety... Please help us find him.

Luna opened her eyes and looked back at the moon to see it shining very brightly and suddenly a faint beam of light shined towards the ground, which also illuminated the trees and the surface of the water. The light showed a group of long feathers in the trees, along with broken branches, and a trail of hoofprints in the mud. Luna jumped with excitement a bit when she had seen this and called Celestia over to her.

"Celestia, Celestia look over there!"

Celestia and Luna quickly went to where the light was shining and looked surprisingly at the feathers and prints.

"Incredible, I had no idea this was here. How did you... find this Luna?"

"I simply asked the Moon for guidance... and it answered my request."

Celestia looked at the feathers and recognized the brown color and saw the prints leading deeper into the forest.

"Lee? He was here?" Celestia asked.

"Yes... Yes, I believe so. He shouldn't be too far now if these prints are still fairly new."

Luna was filled with a new boost of happiness as she knew that they would find Lee soon.

"Come Celestia, the sooner we find Lee the better!"

"I'm right behind you, sister! Lead the way!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the town of Perie, where Lee and Tempest have been frequenting for food supplies, a dark pony draped in a black hooded cloak was examining a nearby notice board and saw the list of "Criminals of Equestria". The figure laughed as she looked over the wanted posters and the pitiful prices for their capture.

"Hmm, none of these fools are worth my time. And here I thought I was gonna have a good meal today..."

The pony was about to walk away until she looked underneath the board and noticed a crumpled up piece of paper on the ground. She picked it up and unraveled the image of the pony on the picture, which made her stop for a few seconds and then immediately made her clench her teeth in anger.

"Tempest Shadow... Tempest Shadow!!!"

The anger turned into a sinister smile and a laugh of madness. The pony quickly took off from the ground and headed towards the woods, only repeating the same words: Tempest Shadow.

The pony finally landed after about twenty minutes of flying and walked towards a pile of large rocks. She pressed her hoof against the stone and one of rocks moved to the side, revealing a hidden entrance into a dark cave. The pony entered the cave and the rock door closed behind her, but the large abundance of greenish crystals and torches helped keep the cave lit up. She went further into the cave until she made it to a stone staircase and a large door.

The pony stood before the door and started chanting something that couldn't be understood, but the door soon opened after she had finished. The pony entered the room and it held a small bed, a couple of cooking pots and large collection of gems, jewels and bags of gold in the corner of the room.

After throwing a few bags of gold she had with her onto the pile, the pony removed her cloak, revealing her whole form now: A dark blue Pegasus pony with a magical kind of armor surrounding her wings, dark green eyes with a scar going across her snout and an artificially made Unicorn horn on her forehead.

"Finally! After all these years..."

The pony placed the wanted poster on the table and she looked over the image very carefully."

"So, where are you hiding Tempest? How much longer until I find you and make you pay for what you did to me? Well, not much longer I suspect!"

The pony laughed menacingly again and then pounded her hoof onto the table. Images of somepony screaming and a fire invaded her mind and gave her a bad headache, making her clench her head in agony and scream.

"The whole world thinks you're "good" now? I say otherwise! Doesn't matter what you are now to me... I will find you now and I will end this pain... this suffering once and for all.

The pony lit up her horn and pointed it at the picture of Tempest. The pony closed her eyes and saw an image of Tempest before her, but all she could see was a house and that somepony else was there too. Once the pony had discovered Tempest's location, she let out a burst of magic and blew the paper into dust and left a huge hole on the table and the ground below it.

"So, you've made a little friend have you? No matter, nothing will save you from my wrath! MY REVENGE!!!"

"A storm is coming Tempest Shadow, and her name is... Storm Breaker!!!"

The pony laughed again and she left the room as she felt the power surging through her horn.

A/N: Another chapter finally done! It's kinda short but it's hopefully something you'll enjoy!

Edited by DivineSpirit1000
  • Brohoof 3