Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning looking to do some 1x1 rps!

MotherKaiju

hello!! i still need to get their info written down properly, but i would love to possibly start some one on one rps with my two gals, artsy blitz and berrybloom. i dunno if i need to submit their character sheets first or what but i can and will gladly provide info for them both until i get the big bio's outta the way! here's the two pones in question though!

this is artsy blitz! she's tired, very grumpy, and is a well renowned painter who does most of her work anonymously so she can keep her face a secret. she's a tough nut to crack, but she's probably friendly underneath it all! probably!

desef.thumb.png.8840d9f8500bc5ab0110bac4ea4fd105.png

and this is berrybloom! she's a cow that lives out in the prairie. super friendly farmer type! a little bit ditzy, but means very well!!
arts done by me, btw!!

gsdzcfs.thumb.png.59a43c14ed14ccc02e26b3a14e66a7c8.png

as for what i'd like to write, the depends on the other character, i suppose! the character, where they are from, what they do and all that jazz!! gah, sorry if this sounds all scrambled, but it's late and i just got too excited to wait for myself to finish bios. hope i can find some rad ponies to write with!

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, MotherKaiju said:

hello!! i still need to get their info written down properly, but i would love to possibly start some one on one rps with my two gals, artsy blitz and berrybloom. i dunno if i need to submit their character sheets first or what but i can and will gladly provide info for them both until i get the big bio's outta the way! here's the two pones in question though!

this is artsy blitz! she's tired, very grumpy, and is a well renowned painter who does most of her work anonymously so she can keep her face a secret. she's a tough nut to crack, but she's probably friendly underneath it all! probably!

desef.thumb.png.8840d9f8500bc5ab0110bac4ea4fd105.png

and this is berrybloom! she's a cow that lives out in the prairie. super friendly farmer type! a little bit ditzy, but means very well!!
arts done by me, btw!!

gsdzcfs.thumb.png.59a43c14ed14ccc02e26b3a14e66a7c8.png

as for what i'd like to write, the depends on the other character, i suppose! the character, where they are from, what they do and all that jazz!! gah, sorry if this sounds all scrambled, but it's late and i just got too excited to wait for myself to finish bios. hope i can find some rad ponies to write with!

I'd maybe be interested in a rp with BerryBloom