Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to sell MLP Arts aside from MLP forums?

Aurelion Star

Deviant Art and Etsy are your best bets that I'm aware of, and while the MLP Fandom is of a good size, you may find limited success with how niche it is and the current atmosphere between generations and the ongoing pandemic.

Branching out into other subjects with your art can help, and if you haven't already, offering to draw simplistic OC'S or other requests can get your name out into the community as an artist, and additional practice never hurts. The banner competitions are also a potentially good option.

Deviantart, twitter, instagram are great places to gather a following, you'll need to find a good printing place if you want to sell physical prints and other such things.  Most people just use redbubble for that, you can also sell things like stickers and whatnot.  Getting commissions from the start will no doubt be difficult, especially if you don't have much of a following.  I'd also suggest upping the dpi on whatever you're doing, it'd also make for a cleaner looking piece if you ever decide to make prints of it.

Online conventions I guess if u r good enough some of them allow lots of artists in but probs have to pay some fee idk

And making merch and stuff yeah

Idk if there is also a fb page or something?

Edited by flurry

• 1 year later...