Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you think was the best year of the 1990s decade?

AlicornSpell

What do you think was the best year of the 1990s decade?  

15 users have voted

1. 1. What do you think was the best year of the 1990s decade?

Though in 95, Steve Young led the 1994 San Francisco 49ers to their 5th Super Bowl championship ;)without Joe Montana.  Though in 96, Barry Switzer coached the 1995 Dallas Cowboys to their :mlp_smug:5th Super Bowl championship.  The Houston Rockets won two consecutive NBA titles:mlp_yeehaa: in the 1994 and 1995 NBA Finals.  The New Jersey Devils won :ithastolookpretty:their first title in the 1995 Stanley Cup Finals.  But the :sneer:awesome caliber powered cherry on top, climbing on top of the promised land for the only time, even though nothing great :mlp_nom:would ever come for Georgia's capital again sports wise, the Atlanta Braves winning the 1995 World SeriesB)

IDK. Despite being a "90s kid", I don't find a lot of the decade to be all of that memorable.1999 was probably my favorite because that's the year I got into Pokemon.

• 6 months later...

Let me think: It's either 97 or 99 for me. Where 97 is mostly to good stuff which happens in my personal life and 99 was so focused on the millennium change that it was just interesting to experience. Considering that the reasons for 97 are more personal, I goes with this option.