Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any ideas for other equine based races?

Zalgo

Fire ponies (Like ponyta evolutionary line) Giant ponies (about 30 metres tall) Bulls (they have cows, so why not bulls?) Sheep (because if cows are there, why not sheep?) and Camels.

I would like to see a deer. I would like to see what kind of society they would be portrayed as. Also I heard that they were planning them appear at some point

I agree, I've always wondered what would it be like if antlers were tentacles. Physical manipulation would make elk/deer/moose a lot more interesting. The muscles supporting the head are already strong enough. It could work. Edited by Silverhoof

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would be cool to have a Ent-like race, perhaps with the same body structure as an elk, except made of wood and leaves :P

Pony centaurs with the top half of a pony and the lower half of a...pony?

I think giant ponies would be cool. Or some kind of pony with hooked hooves kind of like a sloth's claws so they could swing in the trees like apes.

(edited)

Anti ponies- Every pony has a dark version of themselves living in another dimension which is ruled by an evil Queen with unspeakable magic; Queen Anti Twilight Sparkle. (I know, the anti name is rubbish)

Siren ponies- Kind of like sea ponies except made out of water and can lure creatures with their singing.

I love the idea of cyborg ponies or maybe even steam punk ponies.

Edited by Pinkie4eeeever

• 2 weeks later...

I want more Zebras! Ooh and I like the idea of flaming Nightmares. Maybe some sea ponies/ kelpies too. And I would say centaurs but alas humans don't exist in equestria and it would be weird if they did now that I think about it.

There's something called a Phooka and I'm pretty sure a whole episode could be made to revolve around it. It's basically a creature that can take the form of a horse, dog or a giant bird.

AFRICAN KUDU FOR THE WIN!!

I absolutely love those things XD And I think I have to draw one now o____o

Anyway, I think various kinds of equestrians would do wonders in the world OF Equestria

• 1 year later...

Would Pegasi being water nymphs count? That's what my OC is.

Flutter ponies, perhaps? They could be like wood nymphs and live in the forest.
Also the Jersey Devil (bat wings, devil tail, bull horns, etc.)

Wait a minute, what are Flutter Ponies?

Wait a minute, what are Flutter Ponies?

Basically what Rarity became in Sonic Rainboom when she gained butterfly-like wings. They are a pony race with butterfly-like wings and with a more 'mystical' feel to them then normal ponies, the fey pony race.