Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Horse Life goes two legs bad with new figures

Steve Piranha

Funny enough these are actually not bad figures overall, Sunset's looks great for example. Why they have to be standing up like that is what I don't get. It is like the pones all tried their best to stand up, had their snapshot taken and now all the figures are based on that one blip of time. Immediately afterwards, they fell over. :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

At least Sunset now has an official Pony Life iteration so that alone pleases me. Now if she were to appear in the second season of the show in some capacity then that would be even greater.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

At least Sunset now has an official Pony Life iteration so that alone pleases me. Now if she were to appear in the second season of the show in some capacity then that would be even greater.

In some Russian convention or something showed there will be a second season for Horse Life :huh:

I wonder if this means we'll see Sunset on Pony Life. :ooh: I know the staff never wanted to include her in FIM, but a lot of things are different this time around, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility – I'd be glad to see it happen, even though I'm not the biggest fan of Pony Life. Most of the characters featured on the toys so far have appeared on the show...

I think the toys themselves are pretty decent, I've seen a lot worse from Hasbro before. :please:

• Brohoof 3

Sunset getting both artwork(that isn't a recolor) and a toy from this line actually makes me hope she'll show up in S2

• Brohoof 2

These are such a mixed bag, I love anthro, but these don't really go far enough in that direction. Sunset is cute, and Twilight cosplaying is just hilarious and I love it, but what the heck is up with Rainbow's attire? :ButtercupLaugh: These figures are so absurd I think I actually like them more than I probably should.

• Brohoof 1