Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Do You Have Milk With Your Cereal?

Tom Gallagher

With Milk or Without?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Milk
    • No milk

I think your asking if we have milk alongside our cereal correct? Not whether or not we eat our cereal dry :rarity: I'll assume that's what your asking, which means that my answer is- it depends. Sometimes I'll have orange juice with my breakfast, and other times I'll have chocolate milk with my breakfast, it just depends on the day :coco:  

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 1

I’ve done both. I don’t really eat cereal now because poptarts are far quicker to eat. When I used to play a lot of online games, if I lacked a snack, I’d grab whatever cereal I had and that would be my gaming snack.id eat it right out of the box. 

l’ve has cereal in a bowl with milk as well. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
On 2020-12-17 at 2:38 AM, Starforce said:

Cereal without milk? What?

Yes, this is totally possible.  In my country the majority of people eats it with milk, but some people eat it with fruits, joghurt, quark, juice or just dry without anything else.

I personally don't like cereal and it's a a long time gone since I eat them, but in my childhood I did once in a while and I always ate them dry since I've never liked this soggy mess. 

• Brohoof 2

Well I normally don't eat cereal but when I do, milk is definitely not something I have with it since I hate how soggy it gets sometimes. Nowadays I normally just eat some strawberries for breakfast since it feels more filling, tastes better than cereal does in my opinion, and is sweeter and more healthy than most cereal brands. Some of them are healthy but a majority of them are pretty bad for you though I could be wrong about that. :P 

55 minutes ago, Astral Soul said:

Yes, this is totally possible.  In my country the majority of people eats it with milk, but some people eat it with fruits, joghurt, quark, juice or just dry without anything else.

I personally don't like cereal and it's a a long time gone since I eat them, but in my childhood I did once in a while and I always ate them dry since I've never liked this soggy mess. 

Oh really? I've actually never tried cereal with fruits and personally, I would prefer to keep them separate from each other if I was eating them. I also get not liking cereal with milk because of how soggy it gets which I can't really stand either. I mean if I was starving to death, I would eat the cereal obviously but thankfully I'm not having that sort of problem in my household. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...