Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's your favorite number?

AlicornSpell

954.jpg

17dvq8.jpg

so-you-are-turning-42-42-is-cool.jpg

2 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Eight for me as it's an even number, it's my lucky number although I don't know why I particularly choose eight might just be I think it looks nice or maybe as it is looks like the symbol for infinity.

Eight is also my lucky number. Like you, I don't know why I chose it as my lucky number but it is. Or perhaps I did know once but have long since forgotten.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Eight is also my lucky number. Like you, I don't know why I chose it as my lucky number but it is. Or perhaps I did know once but have long since forgotten.

Remonded me of "death the kid" on soul eater:laugh:

10 hours ago, AlicornSpell said:

My is seven since it's a lucky number. 

My favorite number is 7, as well. ^_^ 

I remember using it for my number in Pokemon Sword and Shield when picking a number. I also think it's a lucky number, but there's another reason. I actually have a scar on my neck from surgeries from when I was younger. The ironic thing was that in school, someone said the scar is in the shape of the number 7. So, I felt picking 7 as my favorite number had stuck with me. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

1 hour ago, Osoka_Topez said:

5 is my lucky number. There are couple of reasons why and no not because my birthday is on the 5th. 

I am also a 5 guy. :squee: Loved it ever since I was a wee kid. Two fives make 10, they make even zeroes that carry, the most fun number for calculations. 

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I am also a 5 guy. :squee: Loved it ever since I was a wee kid. Two fives make 10, they make even zeroes that carry, the most fun number for calculations. 

exactly and couple times there were contests about guessing how many objects there is in a jar. And l got 3 correct when l was a kid. one contest i guessed 500, the other one was 115, last contest it was 250. Everything had a 5 in it!