Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Guitar - "The Heart Carol" FIngerstyle Acoustic Guitar Tab

Blackfire Blaze

I actually finished this and put it on my channel last month, but I thought I'd post it over here now, since the holiday is close. :oneheckofahat:Merry Christmas, Happy Hearth's Warming, Merry Pinkie-mas, and Happy Holidays everypony.:applehat: 

P.S. I have some regular Christmas guitar tabs posted to my channel if anyone wants them. And they are (mostly) super easy to play :pinkiecutehat:

They are all in this playlist and tab downloads are in each video's description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QlNlHeUuZ4&list=PLyRRzUkJWVnugS0D5iIkdaN1cx2SiHHFH

• Brohoof 1

Great arrangement on this. :)

Also, since it looks like you're new here, here's a word of advice from a fellow Brony musician, for topics and posts like these, especially if you'll be sharing much more in the future, they would be more appropriate in their own blog. Thus, I would advise that you create your own blog for posts like these.

Here's an example of a dedicated blog of mine:

Edited by Jonny Music

Thanks for the comments, @Jonny Music and @C. Thunder Dash ^_^ 

As far as making a blog, I'm not very good at the whole forum thing and I've never had a blog before, so I don't even know where to start. I never even figured out how to make status updates on here. It's been a while since I posted here and some of my tabs uploaded to YT slipped through the cracks and I didn't post them over here. I gave it a try a while back, but I just don't really feel comfortable trying to interact and fit in with people on here. I feel too awkward and out-of-place. But I still love MLP and want to share my contributions with the fandom. I really am super-terrible at anything that's not guitar. :worry:

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Blackfire Blaze said:

Thanks for the comments, @Jonny Music and @C. Thunder Dash ^_^ 

As far as making a blog, I'm not very good at the whole forum thing and I've never had a blog before, so I don't even know where to start. I never even figured out how to make status updates on here. It's been a while since I posted here and some of my tabs uploaded to YT slipped through the cracks and I didn't post them over here. I gave it a try a while back, but I just don't really feel comfortable trying to interact and fit in with people on here. I feel too awkward and out-of-place. But I still love MLP and want to share my contributions with the fandom. I really am super-terrible at anything that's not guitar. :worry:

You're welcome. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself. You're not alone in regards to not knowing how to navigate forum sites like this one, as I was definitely a rookie when I first signed up on here, and I'm certain @C. Thunder Dash can also vouch or that.

Thus, take as much time as you need to get used to sites like these. I'm certain there are tutorials/explanations on this site regarding how to, for example, set up a Blog and how to post Blog entries here. Heck, I'm pretty sure the "Create" button at the top of the site makes that clear and easy to use.

• Brohoof 1