Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

I've been having some ideas. It involves either an alternate ending to the Starlight episode where she runs away in the cave and swears revenge in an alternate manner or Trixie returns from her first defeat to defeat Twilight, in a different way. Not sure of any other ideas. Anyone interested?

(Link to IC thread here: )

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Not really good at canon characters...

Well I'd be the one playing them, that is what I wanted. Is that ok with you?

Edited by Califorum

10 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

One of my OCs...probably Thundy or even Thunder Dash. 

Sounds good to me. I'm thinking they met after Starlight walked out of the other side of the cave after her town cast her out.

7 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Sounds good to me. I'm thinking they met after Starlight walked out of the other side of the cave after her town cast her out.

So then will it be a complete redux of The Cutie Re-Mark or will it take a different path? I imagine it takes a different path versus the whole time alteration thing. 

1 minute ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

So then will it be a complete redux of The Cutie Re-Mark or will it take a different path? I imagine it takes a different path versus the whole time alteration thing. 

Something like that, yes! 

10 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Something like that, yes! 

I'd personally like to take it to a different angle, yes, include the story of Starlight and Sunburst because that is key, but, change things up. A lot of my OCs are like me. When they get upset, they retort to yelling/screaming or even get physical...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I'd personally like to take it to a different angle, yes, include the story of Starlight and Sunburst because that is key, but, change things up. A lot of my OCs are like me. When they get upset, they retort to yelling/screaming or even get physical...

A different angle is what I had in mind, indeed. A different history than what was shown in the show, and I can sort of put some of my thoughts into Starlight's mind if you know what I mean, as well.

Just now, Califorum said:

A different angle is what I had in mind, indeed. A different history than what was shown in the show, and I can sort of put some of my thoughts into Starlight's mind if you know what I mean, as well.

What would the difference be in comparison to the show version?

Just now, C. Thunder Dash said:

What would the difference be in comparison to the show version?

Well for one thing it involves Starlight being bullied for being a blank flank in the show, Sunburst being the only one who didn't bully her. The whole removing of cutie marks was an idea she had since she was real young. 

3 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Well for one thing it involves Starlight being bullied for being a blank flank in the show, Sunburst being the only one who didn't bully her. The whole removing of cutie marks was an idea she had since she was real young. 

Ooh, that's a very valid alteration...but then when Sunburst gets his cutie mark before she does, things really take a toll. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ooh, that's a very valid alteration...but then when Sunburst gets his cutie mark before she does, things really take a toll. 

Exactly the intention. I have some other ideas but I am not sure if it is over the top or not, hmm.

37 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

I think it's good for now. What are they tho?

This is probably over the top lol...Kinda contradicts with what I just said.

In Starlight's youth, she was a lousy blank flank that struggled with everything when she was younger. She was bullied for having a blank flank and was deeply hurt by this. Her grief turned into rage that she directed to those bullies, and so she turned introverted. There was one pony however, that saw Starlight as an equal. That was Sunburst, who was also a blank flank. Starlight was initially extremely closed off and had a hard time opening up to because of her grief. Eventually the 2 became friends after she opened up.

Starlight came up with the idea of a society where everyone was equal and nobody treated anyone else differently. She blamed cutie marks for this and wanted to find a way to destroy them from everyone. When Starlight learned of this talent and improved her magic, that is when she got her cutie mark first before others. After FINALLY receiving her cutie mark she became extremely self centered and egotistical. Sunburst hadn't gotten his cutie mark yet. Starlight stole the cutie marks of the bullies and locked the cutie marks away in jars, and stole the cutie mark of the mayor of the town and gave it to Sunburst, despite him not wanting anything to do with her any longer. She had thought about what she would replace ponies' cutie marks with, that would be an equal sign.

Sunburst gathered a mob of ponies to chase Starlight out of the town, this deeply hurt and made Starlight feel extremely betrayed. She however, blamed herself for this. In her grief, she tried to remove her own cutie mark but no matter what she did - it would always come back. She also blamed Sunburst for this as well. She ran away from the town.

Eventually, Starlight would build her own town in the desert and convince ponies she met that would stay behind. She would have made them accept 'equality'...which in all reality would make them her slaves and brainwash them into her loyal servants. Starlight then she found a scripture that said, “If anyone where to claim the Mark of a Princess for one self, then he or she will become an Alicorn and be worshiped”. Starlight then came up with a new scheme that she would hunt down a Princess and claim her cutie mark for herself an alicorn get revenge on those who have wronged her and purge the world of Cutie Marks. She also planned to make herself the only pony with a Cutie Mark and special talents so that she can be better and far more superior than others, because by now, her grief turned into pure ego.

All would be well for Starlight Glimmer until Twilight Sparkle arrived in her town. Everything would end up being the same, Starlight would run away into the cave that she knew very well. 

Starlight would sneak into Twilight's castle in an attempt to steal Twilight's cutie mark. She makes a fatal flaw in this plan, Twilight's friends ended up finding her out but Starlight would overpower them, and capture them. Starlight Glimmer forced Twilight to give up her cutie mark, but Starlight also stole the cutie marks of the mane 6 and became an all powerful alicorn Princess.

The mane 6 tried to use the elements of harmony against Starlight but that fails. Discord, Celestia, and Luna among others eventually overpower and defeat Starlight. Forced to return the cutie marks she stole, she would revert back to her normal form. They also took Starlight's ability to take cutie marks. She would agree to reform...a few days later...she ran away and escaped capture. She planned to destroy the mane 6 and reclaim her powered up form once and for all.

I found various ideas of this across the internet and the picture below I found fitting.

ddrvtj8-f880b9b8-57b7-42b9-898a-5b633332

Edited by Califorum

28 minutes ago, Califorum said:

This is probably over the top lol...Kinda contradicts with what I just said.

In Starlight's youth, she was a lousy blank flank that struggled with everything when she was younger. She was bullied for having a blank flank and was deeply hurt by this. Her grief turned into rage that she directed to those bullies, and so she turned introverted. There was one pony however, that saw Starlight as an equal. That was Sunburst, who was also a blank flank. Starlight was initially extremely closed off and had a hard time opening up to because of her grief. Eventually the 2 became friends after she opened up.

Starlight came up with the idea of a society where everyone was equal and nobody treated anyone else differently. She blamed cutie marks for this and wanted to find a way to destroy them from everyone. When Starlight learned of this talent and improved her magic, that is when she got her cutie mark first before others. After FINALLY receiving her cutie mark she became extremely self centered and egotistical. Sunburst hadn't gotten his cutie mark yet. Starlight stole the cutie marks of the bullies and locked the cutie marks away in jars, and stole the cutie mark of the mayor of the town and gave it to Sunburst, despite him not wanting anything to do with her any longer. She had thought about what she would replace ponies' cutie marks with, that would be an equal sign.

Sunburst gathered a mob of ponies to chase Starlight out of the town, this deeply hurt and made Starlight feel extremely betrayed. She however, blamed herself for this. In her grief, she tried to remove her own cutie mark but no matter what she did - it would always come back. She also blamed Sunburst for this as well. She ran away from the town.

Eventually, Starlight would build her own town in the desert and convince ponies she met that would stay behind. She would have made them accept 'equality'...which in all reality would make them her slaves and brainwash them into her loyal servants. Starlight then she found a scripture that said, “If anyone where to claim the Mark of a Princess for one self, then he or she will become an Alicorn and be worshiped”. Starlight then came up with a new scheme that she would hunt down a Princess and claim her cutie mark for herself an alicorn get revenge on those who have wronged her and purge the world of Cutie Marks. She also planned to make herself the only pony with a Cutie Mark and special talents so that she can be better and far more superior than others, because by now, her grief turned into pure ego.

All would be well for Starlight Glimmer until Twilight Sparkle arrived in her town. Everything would end up being the same, Starlight would run away into the cave that she knew very well. 

Starlight would sneak into Twilight's castle in an attempt to steal Twilight's cutie mark. She makes a fatal flaw in this plan, Twilight's friends ended up finding her out but Starlight would overpower them, and capture them. Starlight Glimmer forced Twilight to give up her cutie mark, but Starlight also stole the cutie marks of the mane 6 and became an all powerful alicorn Princess.

The mane 6 tried to use the elements of harmony against Starlight but that fails. Discord, Celestia, and Luna among others eventually overpower and defeat Starlight. Forced to return the cutie marks she stole, she would revert back to her normal form. They also took Starlight's ability to take cutie marks. She would agree to reform...a few days later...she ran away and escaped capture. She planned to destroy the mane 6 and reclaim her powered up form once and for all.

I found various ideas of this across the internet and the picture below I found fitting.

ddrvtj8-f880b9b8-57b7-42b9-898a-5b633332

That’s already a story within itself...Sunburst should just remain good. I’d prefer just a slightly modified version of the canon story.