Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Summer roleplay (planning)

Stardust

I have an idea for a casual rp.

A winter themed roleplay where we do winter related activities i.e. whatever you like really. 

And keep it open for the season. Is this something that would interest anyone? 

I'm not the best at rp but I wanna make something pretty simple and chill not like deep in story if you know what I mean.

--------

RP is now set in the Summer but in the same area as previously. So it is about young ponies and others playing together and having Summer fun and being involved in various activities.

Edited by Stardust
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 5:33 AM, Illiad Easle said:

@flurry

I know the season has passed a bit, but if you're still up to it I'd love to do a super simple rp like this!

I've got a colt and a fawn OC that I think would work well in that setting, you have a location in mind?

Ahh yeah possibly, I just came back from a little hiatus from the forum ;p So i'm not sure I'm 100 per cent there haha 

Well I was thinking just equestria in the winter season with snowfall of sorts. Maybe starting just outside town or so. 

Nothing too detailed really but if you have any ideas you want to add or think would be better lemme know.

• Brohoof 1

@flurry

Sounds good, here's the scene that came to my mind:

A field with a small hill sitting between town and the woods, for simplicity we'll say that ponies live in the town and deer live in the woods. Your character is playing in this field and they notice my character, the fawn, watching them from the edge of the forest.

That sound interesting to you?

• Brohoof 1

Ahh sounds like a cute setting with the woods and all.

I was considering using my peryton oc (Deer bird hybrid), though I have also a pony pegasus oc I could use if that works better with the setting and idea. 

Or we could multi oc but not sure how that works haha.

• Brohoof 1

@flurry

multi-OC works just the same as any other RP, you just write from two different perspectives.

Since we both have a wild and a pony OC we could easily each play both perspectives, or start with one and one and then add the other two later.

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@flurry

multi-OC works just the same as any other RP, you just write from two different perspectives.

Since we both have a wild and a pony OC we could easily each play both perspectives, or start with one and one and then add the other two later.

Ahh I see yea it might be fun to have both then perhaps start with one and then add other two later. If that's good or whichever would work more smoothly. 

As for winter activities since the rp starts outdoors things like involving snow or ice might be good. But i'm open to improvisation and that or something more dramatic happening etc. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@flurry

Sounds good, I'm open to start when you are. I'll let you set the scene, so you start with your pony and I'll start with my fawn, then after some time in the rp we'll introduce our second characters.

I went and started the RP thread setting the scene hope it sounds okie

@Califorum ye maybe, lemme know if you would be interested in joining in at some point and any ideas. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Moments ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Califorum

The theme here seems to be more focused on children having fun, you might have better luck with a child OC? I think they'd be able to insert more naturally than an adult wandering in to two young ponies playing.

Hmmm I have never rp'd children/foals before hmmm...

• Brohoof 1

On 1/29/2021 at 4:23 AM, Califorum said:

Hmmm I have never rp'd children/foals before hmmm...

Hmm yeah probably a younger pony is better with what happening so far, I guess the overall theme is yeah playing and having fun doing winter stuff. 

I guess you could play a younger version of a pony if that would work. 

11 hours ago, flurry said:

Hmm yeah probably a younger pony is better with what happening so far, I guess the overall theme is yeah playing and having fun doing winter stuff. 

I guess you could play a younger version of a pony if that would work. 

Possibly, however they probably would need a guardian at some point...lol.

• Brohoof 1

My OC Fuchsia would be up for for some casual trotting about in the snow if you have space :)

Species: Earth Pony
Residence: Traveller
Hometown: Farm Outside Manehatten
Occupation: Odd Unskilled Jobs In New Locations Eg Cleaner, Bar Work Etc

Here is Fuchsia admiring the blue eyed mirror pony who is looking creepily at her and suggesting that she should grow wings and adorn her flanks with strawberries. Silly creepy mirror ponies :p

f2vFT4m.jpg

Fuchsia has, in her opinion, the lamest of cutie marks. Her cutie mark is a silly generic sun with a smiley face on it (which other ponies tend to think means she's more of a primary school teching pony and not a bad-flank explorer). Actually her mark means "good fortune under open skies" or so a wise buffalo told her :3

Cheerilee_cutie_mark_crop_S1E12.png

Special Talent: Exploration. Like a real horsey Fuchsia's special talent is to cross the vast plains of Equestria on her hooves. Unlike real horses she has a facility for other things that help her explore such as map-reading and getting on with locals.

Backstory:

Fuchsia grew up on a farm near Manehatten but says she barely remembers her foalhood. She's a pony who lives in the present. Recently she has moved on from her last job and residence in outskirts of the posh desert city of Phoenix in the San Talomeno Desert (South West) where she spent the time between cleaning the mansion of her rich colt benefactor Phantom to explore the (pony version of) the grand canyon.

What she does remember of growing up is all very rosy. Her mother was sweet and kind and often told her she was special, while her father was a wise and patient farm-stallion of few words. He would talk with her about her problems and dreams without prejudice. When she thinks of her parents her thoughts often stray to their smell: her mother had the scent of honeydew while her father's was like hickory smoke. She also remembers her whiney stallion brother Blackberry all too well. Sometimes, in the sunny mare's rare sad moments, she remembers playing with her littlest brother - Crack'horn - but the lil deformed unicorn died shortly before she left home to go exploring when she turned 18.

She writes home from each new place she visits once she has enough for the postage and the card, and when she stays in a place a while she sends her family the address and they send her a letter back. Her latest card, from the San Talomeno, where she stayed a whole year was her favourite yet. She's not ready to return home just yet, even though she's been travelling 6 whole years, but may drop in for a visit some time :3 

Personality:

Personality: Fuchsia is affable and engaging. She isn't overly gregarious or overly shy, outgoing, brave, energetic or hard-working, but rather a nice balance. She does fancy a drink though, and she can get a bit love-drunk then ;3

Physical Description:

Physical Description: Fuchsia coat, Lilac eyes, Red-Rusty-brown mane/tail, her silly fuchsia fur is often covered in mud/dust/sand from her explorations (she's a traveller)

Tail - mid length

Likes: Travelling, freedom, music, landscapes, skyscapes, star-scapes, drinking, telling stories, being silly, apple and walnut salads.
Dislikes: Consequences, studying, staying in one place too long, being a bit pudgy, not having qualifications or being well studied, hangovers, ponies who are too X (eg too sweet, too sour, too frowny etc)
Key Moments:

Leaving the San Tolemino

Fuchsia felt the hot desert air assault her as she left Phantom's large air-conditioned ranch. She had enjoyed her time here, the long dusty dusk walks about the San Talomeno with only the cacti and occasional dull thudding of a distant airship overhead... But it was time to move on.

"See you Mr Phantom!" she called out to the imposing unicorn stallion standing on the large veranda of the ranch-house. She used his title by habit - the posh stallion was old-fashioned that way, but she'd kinda liked it. Despite her settled purpose and longing to move on her eyes were a little misty - she would miss him and the San Talomeno. She was glad when he gave his slow dignified smile and raised a hoof to see her off and she raised a hoof back and nodded respectfully before turning to face the road...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 1/31/2021 at 8:49 AM, abrony-mouse said:

My OC Fuchsia would be up for for some casual trotting about in the snow if you have space :)

Suree

Also so far the theme has been of younger ponies playing would you be up for that? Although if you have other ideas on how to come in to it thats good too, since seems like your oc is the outdoorsy type and that I guess ya would be pretty good in the snow and all so sounds like it could be cool.  

And ya so far been through a few activities all relating to snow which have been fun. Looking to expand on that with ideas.

Edited by flurry

(edited)
20 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Happy for Fuchsia to be de-aged to a Tween filly for the purpose of snow fun :)

As a suggestion for a snow fun activity, maybe they could play hide and seek in a snowy forest?  

That's sounds like it could be fun ya

Feel free to jump in when you are ready.

20 hours ago, Califorum said:

@abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle @flurry

You youngsters need a guardian...

Suri Polomare | My Little Pony Fan Labor Wiki | Fandom ...

Maybe they do haha but what do they need guarding from, let kids play haha like the old days 

Edited by flurry