Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Summer roleplay (planning)

Stardust

8 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Would I be allowed to join as Suri, or Starlight maybe? lol

Yea if you wanna be the responsible one go ahead, I guess you would be watching over and that?

25 minutes ago, flurry said:

Yea if you wanna be the responsible one go ahead, I guess you would be watching over and that?

Perhaps. I imagine Suri to almost be like a boomer saying stuff like 'those damn kids!"

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Perhaps. I imagine Suri to almost be like a boomer saying stuff like 'those damn kids!"

Poor 

Or more like the annoyed neighbour lol "kids these days, in my day.."

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Oh yes I was waiting for the next reply for a while and didn't get the last notif aha i'll post in a little bit xp

I was wondering how much longer the roleplay going as spring or whatever irl aha

But ironically it has been snowing in little bits where I am (unusual) so that's good I guess x3 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Illiad Easle said:

@flurry @Monotonality @abrony-mouse

I was thinking: Since we've already mentioned the day coming to a close, we finish out this day and then say that some months later they encounter each other on a day in the summer and have some summer fun?

Sounds pretty good to me, maybe Suri dragged Coco along lol. 

• Brohoof 1

that sounds good :P

incidentally Fuchsia only mentioned that to get some late Winter sunset and not to indicate the end of the day, but for foals playing together the idea of them regrouping is excellent so very happy to go along with it

(also sorry for the delay :(

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Any of you peeps got ideas for it?

I haven't thought of where exactly where it should be set though having it also in the same place could be fun.

But yeah we should for sure have summer activities. Maybe water related ones or sand perhaps like a beach could be nice. Or could do outdoor things in the hills, hunt for insects, hiking and such.

@Starforce Glimmer said something about being in manehatten designing dresses I wonder how that would come into it :0 we could travel over to say hi or you could come over somewhere and we meet somewhere else?

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@flurry

I like the beach idea, maybe there's a lake nearby the hill they were playing on?

Ah a lake sounds pretty cool then there could be a lot of water activities. Boating or something would be fun

Yoooooooooo, hello hello!

This RP looking for more people? And is this RP mainly focused on the children on a winter day? Or is there more to it?
Sorry for my questions, I really want to get back into Roleplaying and this might be perfect for me to do so! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 2021-05-22 at 2:07 PM, VinylWubs said:

This RP looking for more people? And is this RP mainly focused on the children on a winter day? Or is there more to it?
Sorry for my questions, I really want to get back into Roleplaying and this might be perfect for me to do so!

@Dynamo Pad @VinylWubs

So yeah this is like the next chapter of it, yeah  suree possibly if you are interested you could come join in.

The first part was about winter activities and playing in the snow such. It was set in a hilly area not too far from a forest.

Most characters were kids with the exception of Suri who was an adult and kinda watchin over.

But the next bit is going to be set in the Summer.

So the activities will be summer related. I'm thinking of either having it set on a lake or the beach. Possibly the lake as then it could be near the hill setting was used last time, and could have various water activities. And then there could still be other activities in the hills. We could still head to the beach later however too perhaps, will see if there could be a visit to the shore. 

If you have any input let me know activities etc.

But yeah if you wanna join I think joining as a child character could be good as it is mainly focused on play. 

Edited by Stardust

• The title was changed to Summer roleplay
12 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Stardust

Oh, okay and cool. My OC is not a kid, but I hope it's okay to age him down to fit the RP.

Here's a link to my OC, Dynamo Pad.

Yep aging down is fine sounds good

• Brohoof 2