Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

"These cars were made in the city of Detrot." Thunder stated. "Detrot is where I was born." Nitro added. "Detrot is the only place in Equestria where cars are made. Ponies that work in the forgeries help with making the metal frame. Other ponies work with painting the cars and finally, other ponies work in getting the parts installed." Nitro explained. Thunder helped Starlight out of his hellcat. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight got out of it there, she took in his explanation with interest. "That is...fascinating. I never knew of that before. I was born and I lived in a town called Cider Hollow until I had left...to found my own town as you know. We simply called it Our Town...seemed equal enough." she smiled nervously at him. 

@Califorum

Addie and Ken could be seen playing on the Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift machine sitting on the racing seats while driving their cars. It looked like they were doing a longer course. There were four more duplicates of the same game for others to join. "Let's join in after Addie and Ken finish. Now you'll get to feel what it's like to drive a car, or should I say race a car." Nitro stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight gently slid off Thunder's back before watching them play there before looking to Thunder. "I've never really seen arcade machines like this, granted its been a long time since I've been to one but you all are sure of surprises." Starlight grins.

@Califorum

"So, here's how it works. You use the steering wheel to turn your vehicle. See the two pedals under you. The pedal to the right is the accelerator. It makes your car go. The left pedal is the brake. You use it to slow down." Nitro explained. Addie and Ken finished their race. "Alright, press the start button you see on the right of your dashboard." Thunder said pointing to the flashing green start button. Nitro, Thunder, Addie and had pressed their start buttons and were selecting their vehicles. Of course, Nitro chose the Saleen S7. Ken chose a 350z. Addie chose a mustang GT. There was a Supra, a Ford GT, a Nissan Skyline GTR and a Chevy Corvette. "Pick a car that a appeals to you. Let's be different. Choose a different car than us. There are 4 choices left." Nitro stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight took his instruction to mind there and pressed the green start button there. She proceeded to look at the cars before choosing the Ford GT one there. Since this was her first time playing she wasn't really set on winning, more of getting the hang of the game.

@Califorum

"Desert you say? Mojave would be the choice." Nitro stated as he selected Mojave. The screens went to the starting line where the cars were lined up, plus other cars by the AI drivers. "Ready...Set...GO!" The announcer called out. Nitro, Addie and Ken got perfect starts, so they got a free nitrous boost off the line. Thunder was off by a few deciseconds and missed the boost. "Yay! Boost!" Addie cheered with a giggle. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight does her best here. She wasn't going to get the boost since this is her first time and she didn't know the ins and outs of the game. She continues, trying her best although there were some quirks to the game she didn't really understand yet. She did well enough though, for a first start but she wasn't going to win first time, wouldn't she? Starlight smiles to Addie.