Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight was nervous now sort of but she tried to hide that. "Cutie marks only serve to drive ponies apart! All they do is harm ponies and lock us to a single destiny! Nopony should be locked to a destiny or symbol that decides their life!" Starlight pleaded.

@Califorum

"Are you hearing yourself?! Cutie marks have brought ponies together. If I hadn't saved this young pegasus from a storm, it could've died and I wouldn't have gotten my cutie mark. Ponies can do anything they want, even if they have a cutie mark. I guess you're too sick to figure that out!" Thunder hissed. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Those words stunned her there although she continued to glare into his eyes with rage. She had still lost everything due to those cutie marks. "I-I don't know your life! Nor do I want to considering what you are doing to me! Cutie marks haven't brought EVERYONE together! It's not all sunshine and rainbows in this world! They drove ponies apart just like..." she stops there, not wanting to go further with those words. He could see pain in her eyes, one she was hiding.

@Califorum

"Hmph...maybe it's the way you're seeing the picture. Get outta that ignorant box of yours and then maybe I'll have sympathy for you." Thunder hissed once again. Thunder's military personality was showing more and more this mare rambled on about how bad cutie marks were. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight was silent there and just looked him in the eye and then off to the side a little bit. "We are all stuck in our own box...lost in our ways. You are no different in that. What is your deal with me? I have no quarrel with you. Leave. Me. Alone." she said putting heavy emphasis in those last 3 words. 

@Califorum

"The only way I'll leave you alone is if you step out of your little delusion...or...you'll ride the lightning once more..." Thunder threatened as sparks crackled loudly about his body. "You've hurt ponies long enough. You will not hurt anymore. I will not let you get your revenge." Thunder growled. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight growls in reply to him. 
"You yourself have also hurt ponies such as going around the place acting like you OWN the place! Who are YOU to tell me what to do? You will leave me alone this instant or I will force you too! " she said in absolute rage and worked up with a spell. She rose a rhombus shaped barrier around herself and the barrier quickly started to harden.

@Califorum

Thunder gathered some electricity and made his Major uniform appear. "That's because it's my right and duty to make sure ponies like you aren't getting away with crimes like revenge!" Thundy barked with a stomp of his hoof, causing another thunderclap. 

@Califorum

Thunder gathered a load of electricity, sending it all to his front hooves. He then got up on his hind legs and slammed his hooves hard into the ground creating a thunder clap so hard and so loud, that it disrupted the mare's spell, shattering the shield into a million pieces. 

@C. Thunder Dash

For a moment she stood there as if she was still charging the spell...then she realized the whole spell and the shield was gone! Her eyes opened, looking at him with amazement, horror, and fear. She started to back up. 
"I-I...perfected that spell for years...and it's gone! How is that possible?! Please be a dream...wake up...wake up..." she said saying to herself, now starting to get scared.

@C. Thunder Dash

She stammered backwards a bit. "It-its just impossible! How...how does a pegasus have this power? Let ALONE one I happen to randomly come across!" and with that, she started charging up another spell. However this time, it wasn't a barrier spell. It was a teleportation spell, once which she started to teleport away from him at random intervals, hoping to get away far enough so she could charge it up more to to teleport as far from here as she can.

@Califorum

"It's who I am. You never know what's gonna happen the next moment." Thunder said gathering another load of electricity and firing a disruptive current. This one was 100,000 volts and was able to pierce through the shield getting to the mare's body, disrupting her flow causing twice the pain than the last one. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Thunder could see the secretive plotting through the mare's eyes. "Drop the plotting. It's over, you're finished...and coming with me." Thunder said lifting the mare up ny her tail with his electric abilities. "It's time you entered rehabilitation." Thunder added. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"No! Please! Leave me alone! I just want to be left alone in peace!" Starlight begs, she was truly desperate at this point and didn't even bother attempting to resist it. It was clear she was at the end of her rope. Her plans and magic failed her this time.

@Califorum

"Don't even play that crap with me." Thunder hissed again at the mare, knowing all too well that she would continue her so-called quest for revenge. "I'm not stupid. You're the one who made the stupid decision to change your thinking, and brainwash ponies into insanity, and ruin their damn lives!" Thunder yelled into the mare's face. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"Brainwash? I didn't brainwash anyone! I just...persuaded them and they joined me! That was their choice!" Starlight argued back but knowing it was futile to argue with him. Then she would be silent, giving him the silent treatment. Sort of like a child when denied their prize.

@C. Thunder Dash

She was slammed to the ground hard, taking her breathe away. She looked into his eyes with fear, he could tell she knew that she had no leeway anymore. She looks up into his eyes. The reality of the situation setting in. There was no escape. "Fine...guess you've earned yourself a SLAVE here I guess....f-fine...." she mutters, feeling defeated at this point.

@Califorum

"You feel this way because your eyes are just about opened to the reality of it all. You don't want to let go of how you think. You can't be alone. You need help from others to influence the way you think. You have to be open to thinking in the way that is right." Thunder stated.