Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight sighed at that. She really didn't want to accept that. She tiredly glared at him. 
"...Why is it you even care? I can't escape from you. I can't do anything to stop you, I tried my most powerful spells and yet...it was just taken away...like everything else from me..." she says, he could definitely see pain in her eyes again.

@Califorum

"You see? There you go. You're still stuck, blaming others for the way you think, instead of accepting responsibility for the thoughts you created. They're yours. You own them. Not me. I happened to hear you plotting, which I knew something was up. You made the thoughts, you acted on them, which landed you here, you messed up, it's your fault. Period." Thunder hissed right into the mare's face.

@C. Thunder Dash

She rolled her eyes and curled up into a small, pink fluffy ball there. He could see her cutie mark with an equals sign sort of drawn over it. She was almost ashamed of her magic in a way, that was partially why she also hid her cutie mark. She was wanting to hide her pain behind it. Yet she didn't want to admit that.

@Califorum

"Wow, the nerve..." Thundy said angrily, as he gathered some electricity and made a wet rag appear. He wiped the fake equal signs, revealing the true cutie mark. "It's as if she doesn't deserve to have this cutie mark if she's taking others away." Thunder thought to himself. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"And why would that be? Maybe because you've used your talent the wrong way...using your talent to take things away instead of give?" Thunder asked still in that military mentality. He wanted this pony to really get why differences were so important and that unique talents are what bring ponies together to create friendships. 

@C. Thunder Dash

She huffed at that reply. "No. I needed my magic to remove those cutie marks, if I didn't, I would have gladly gave up my own." she said in reply to him, that was honest. "For someone who talks about friendships you sure are treating me like dirt. Forcing me to go with you...destroying my magic in an instant..." her tone was full of sorrow but also anger.

@Califorum

"That's because you probably don't know what it feels like, because you took things for granted. You think you could just break ponies' fragile minds just like that over some cutie mark. Fool! Do you know how much suffering those ponies went through without their cutie marks?" Thunder asked. 

@Califorum

"What's the matter? Did I hit a sensitive spot. Too bad! Stallion up and make the right decisions!" Thundy barked like a drill sergeant. He didn't care whether his words hit a spot. That's how he was trained as a Major. There was a time to have a heart, and a time to be ruthless, as one of his commanders stated.  

@Califorum

"Don't even THINK about shedding one tear. Swallow those tears or I'll cast a spell that dries you up." Thundy warned as he continued to walk the mare to his base. Thunder Dash was really on his military side now. Crying was one of the worst things to do in front of Thunder now. 

@Califorum

Thunder turned around to face the mare. "Now, you will start rehabilitation immediately. Resistance is futile, so don't even think about trying me." Thunder said. He then gave the mare a sheet that simply said: "Cutie marks are unique." "Write this sentence 100 times...perfectly. One mistake, you start all over. I'm watching you." Thunder warned. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

She looked to him and took the pen in her magic and got to writing. She hated writing those words but she did it flawlessly in order to avoid his wrath. She eventually finished and handed the paper to him. The words themselves were written flawlessly, the spacing impeccable and he could clearly read the writing.

@Califorum

"I don't trust you. You cannot be left alone. This is my base. My rules. Now you know how it feels like to have someone over you." Thunder said as he gave the mare another sheet that said "Cutie Marks bring ponies together." "Write that 100 times, perfectly. One mistake, start over." Thunder said. 

@C. Thunder Dash

She growled before she did a long sigh followed by silence. "How can I say it with honesty, if the opposite is the reason why I am here?" she asks, thinking about the very reason she started that town in the desert. It was her being bullied for not having a cutie mark and her friendship ending when he got his.

@Califorum

”Because you’re wrong. You’re a fool, still trapped in her ignorant mindset.” Thunder answered still glaring into the mare’s eyes. Thunder’s patience was on edge, so this mare had better admit her mistakes or Thunder would really teach her a lesson 

@C. Thunder Dash

"No, your a bully! Just like those....who bullied me for not having my mark. I was tormented by them! I lost my friend when he got his cutie mark and he went to magic school and I never saw him again, I lost everything! I was alone..." she said defiantly, but he could tell it was the truth.