Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Alternate Starlight RP (1x1 With C. Thunder Dash).

Props Valroa

@Califorum

”Give it up missy. You can see it all around. If you still don’t believe, watch this.” Thunder said gathering some electricity and making a screen appear. On the screen was a pony with an equal signs as his cutie mark with a brainwashing speaker playing audio. “No...this is not me...I don’t even know who I am anymore.” He said before breaking down into tears. The next clip showed the same stallion in a corner, depressed and silent. The final clip showed a group of friends in another brainwashing room, deeply saddened, separated, one trying to break out. “This is your creation. This is what you did. You took the meaning of life right out of these ponies. No, you took away their identities and made them noponies.” Thunder hissed. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight looked away in shame at the screens that were shown. She sighed deeply closing her eyes. She realized she was wrong at last here, although she didn't speak the look on her face is all that conveyed. She admitted she was wrong here. She curled onto the floor crying at what she had done. Although whether or not the screens were exactly real or not, she still did those things.

@Califorum

“Now do you get it? Now you see why. It’s up to you to make things right. The differences in us are what make our relationships strong. If we were all the same, what would be the point. Empathy is key. All hope is not lost, you have an opportunity right in front of you.” Thunder said referring to himself. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight looked up at Thunder as he stood there. She had tears streaming out of her eyes there, although everything he said was right. "B-but you were so mean to me...you didn't have to do it like that..." Starlight said to him, feeling hurt with what he said prior.

@Califorum

“Yes, I may have been mean to you, and I’m sorry. I couldn’t let you seek revenge because everypony is important to me, even you. If I had let you go, you could’ve been banished to tartarus forever, with no one there for you. Consider this mercy, the ultimate act of forgiveness.” Thunder stated. 

@Califorum

”You’re very welcome. This may all seem completely new but that’s okay. I’ll be with you every step of the way.” Thunder assured now bringing the mare in for a gentle hug, close enough for her to feel the warmth of kindness and compassion. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

Her hair was relatively soft and silky. He could make out how she would comb her hair and the patterns she used. She hugged back finally, tightly and smiled up at him. Enjoying this. She had just realized she never told him her name. "I-I never told you my name...I'm S-Starlight Glimmer..." she says to him. 

@Califorum

“I’m Thunder Dash. It’s nice to meet you Starlight.” Thunder said looking down at Starlight as he continued to stroke her mane lovingly, holding her close and seeing the change slowly but surely take over. “Your eyes sorta Glimmer like Starlight...pun intended.” Thunder said with a light chuckle. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight turned onto her back so she could watch him massage her like that. She was quite surprised at the rubbing and massaging he was doing. "I am...very shocked that you are as nice as you are mean." she said to him, he could clearly see her cutie mark again.

@Califorum

Thunder Dash sighed. "It's...sad how the military can unleash a side of you that...you'd never expect to...surface..." Thunder stated frowning a little. He honestly hated what the military had done to him. It was one of his dreams to be in the military and be hailed as a hero...but sadly, it had cost him his personality, which was now split in two. Fortunately, his pre-millitary personality still reigned. Thunder hugged Starlight even closer. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"I wanted to...help ponies. Sure I had the occasional rescue and stuff, but I wanted to do more. I love to see the joy that comes, even from a simple act of kindness. I knew it was going to be tough, but I...never knew they'd physically and mentally break you down so hard, that a colder and more ruthless side of you just comes out in a snap. Even in boot camp I'd get disciplined just for helping a fellow comrade in need. I almost was kicked out because I spoke up to the drill sergeant. I just couldn't stand to hear him berate and demoralize this one pony I grew to know, calling him a nopony, a weakling and a worthless piece of trash..." Thunder said with a small sniffle, rubbing and cuddling Starlight close like a teddy bear.  

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight accepted the cuddles as he spoke. She sighs at the story. "You don't need to be all tough and ruthless to do what you really wanted to do in life...you shouldn't have put up with that treatment of your friend and quit right on the spot? How could you work for those who would say such things....?" Starlight asked meekly.

@Califorum

"That's the trap they do...I wanted to just end it right then and there, but then I got a taste of the belittlement...which...made me snap right then and there. That side of me you saw came at full force. Nopony was able to restrain me. The only thing they could do...was wait...until I exhausted all my energy. When that happened...I fell out...and woke up bound in chains. One of my comrades snuck in and I told him to fetch me a thundercloud, which a zap would restore my energy. So much for wanting to help to protect Equestria...fork over your personality...pft, so many recruits don't know what they're in for...it's like manufacturing ruthless monsters to protect Equestria. Not even the royal guards go through that..." Thunder said rubbing Starlight lovingly more.  

@C. Thunder Dash

"If you have to give up who you are, then...whats the point of it? It doesn't like it was worth it in your case..,It seems you don't even want to be in the military..." she says, relaxing more at the rubbing of her body. She looks at the door, wondering if he would open it and if she could go somewhere else, but the rubbing was perfectly fine by her.

@Califorum

Thunder got up on his hind legs, holding Starlight close. "That's the big dilemma, you want to help protect, but the sacrifices are hard. Yes, in life there are sacrifices, but the military heads need to realize that who you are is what's most important. If I saw an innocent pony in enemy land that needed help, I'd help them no matter what." Thunder said walking on his hindlegs, still carrying Starlight close. He then put her on his back and slowly took to the skies. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Starlight laid on his back and held on softly so she would be comfortable. Although she was a unicorn, she could fly after all with a spell so she wasn't afraid of the heights. 
"You don't need the military to help others..." is what she says in reply to him. She tried to sympathize with him, but she wasn't exactly the type to do so.

@Califorum

"Yea, indeed. The military is always looking for recruits. That was one of the only moments in my life I let my guard down, thinking that boot camp and all that would be just like the Wonderbolts. Boy was I wrong. Spitfire, the captain may have rough edges, but she would NEVER berate recruits...not after what happened a few weeks ago when a recruit stood up to her after she and Soarin' used a bad nickname against her." Thunder said as he continued to fly slowly.