Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

$50 Goal Unwrapped

Jeric

vVYM0kK.png

$50 Goal is unwrapped - Element of Generosity Badge

sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-4745543.sig-

This is awarded to donors who contribute at least $5.00

The badge above is given to anypony who donates at least $5 toward the charity. These are given manually (for now) so it can take a few hours for one of the Admins to get to it. Feel free to PM me if a day has gone by and we haven't gotten to it. The badge will be there as your rank until February 20th so that all users that donate can at least have it for a full month. Note that this rank badge is overridden by any staff badges and specialty badges. If you have one of the rare specialty badges you can opt to take this one instead (Like the Canterlot Artist). Staff unfortunately are stuck with your staff rank. That said ... man I say that a lot ... anyway .... all donors will be awarded a award badge that will be a permanent variant of the above rank so that you will always have that on your profile. 

You can also donate in someone else's name (donating and giving them the badge). Please PM me for this option as I need to manually update the lucky recipient of your generosity. 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was featured
6 hours ago, Califorum said:

Some day when I am making my own money and such...I will donate for sure. I don't have anything to donate unfortunately.

No worries. Just you championing and cheering for the others is more than enough. 

Just now, Jeric said:

No worries. Just you championing and cheering for the others is more than enough. 

Believe me, if I won the lottery, this side would receive a large sum of money. I wish I won the lottery just for that, and for you. 

• The topic was unfeatured