Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health How well do you sleep?

ManaMinori

• 2 weeks later...

It's weird, the way I sleep changed over time. In the past, I struggled to fall asleep and was sometimes awake for another hour or so. But nowadays I'm very sleepy at the time and fall asleep quickly (just a few minutes). But I don't need much sleep. 6 - 7 hours (rarely 5) are often enough and when I wake up I'm like Pinkie. :mlp_pinkie:

The only trouble I have is two selfish roommates who regularly play CSGO and Dota at night. With loud shouts, loud speaking and beating the shit out of their mouses because they have low sensitivity

I don't really have much trouble falling asleep, unless it's really hot. Australian summer is something else man.

22 hours ago, Vefka said:

The only trouble I have is two selfish roommates who regularly play CSGO and Dota at night. With loud shouts, loud speaking and beating the shit out of their mouses because they have low sensitivity

Haven’t they ever heard of sensitivity settings? :confused:

Getting to sleep has been difficult lately. Staying asleep once I do get to sleep is regular, though.

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Haven’t they ever heard of sensitivity settings? :confused:

They think lower sensitivity = more accuracy. They bought giant mouse pads for this purpose:okiedokieloki:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I used to get like 10 or so, but now I get 6-8 hours. Like that's really good still compared to what some people get, but I would like to keep the amount of sleep I get at around 8 hours so I don't feel tired and don't oversleep.

EDIT: also I wake up sometimes during the night so the amount of sleep I get varies, but usually 7 hours of sleep on average.

Edited by EpicEnergy

Depends on my work shift,  given I got 3 early morning shifts gets my sleeping pattern a bit a wack given I'm mostly a night closer. :Angry-zip: